Banned again

3 Hit U

1 minute ago, fr0sted said:

^, you the real 3 hit u with vids on yt and such?  Sorry for your loss, hopefully you botted on a proxy so you can recover it as a hijacked account :P.

i wasn't even aware there was a 3 hit u with vids lol, i just liked the name.

got 3 hit once back when you had to wait after 3 hits lol.

7 minutes ago, 3 Hit U said:

i wasn't even aware there was a 3 hit u with vids lol, i just liked the name.

got 3 hit once back when you had to wait after 3 hits lol.

i think my only option is to get a new isp and paypal account and pretend to be a new player lol cause im really out of options

Edited by 3 Hit U

You don't have to give up, you know. Learn to write your own scripts and build up from scratch.

One of the main reasons why bots get banned is because the scripts they use are shit, and there are a bunch of other botters using that exact same shit script. In fact, this is how I got into scripting; back on another bot client before the bot nuke, I had used a shitty script even after I received a 2-day ban. I tested my luck and fell short. I also got sick and tired of there not being the kinds of scripts I wanted, or there were, but they were expensive af (and I had 0 cash at the time).

If you write your own scripts, not only will you gain a new valuable skill, you will also rebuild your next account with a lower chance of getting banned, as your script will be wholly unique to you. And if you get banned once more (because I'm assuming your IP address is flagged to high hell), then you can keep making new accounts and using scripts you've already written. :)

Call you ISP and tell them you have been threatened with DDOS attacks and that you think your internet's suffering at the worst of times and that you need a new IP address. :P

Edited by liverare
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, liverare said:

You don't have to give up, you know. Learn to write your own scripts and build up from scratch.

One of the main reasons why bots get banned is because the scripts they use are shit, and there are a bunch of other botters using that exact same shit script. In fact, this is how I got into scripting; back on another bot client before the bot nuke, I had used a shitty script even after I received a 2-day ban. I tested my luck and fell short. I also got sick and tired of there not being the kinds of scripts I wanted, or there were, but they were expensive af (and I had 0 cash at the time).

If you write your own scripts, not only will you gain a new valuable skill, you will also rebuild your next account with a lower chance of getting banned, as your script will be wholly unique to you. And if you get banned once more (because I'm assuming your IP address is flagged to high hell), then you can keep making new accounts and using scripts you've already written. :)

Call you ISP and tell them you have been threatened with DDOS attacks and that you think your internet's suffering at the worst of times and that you need a new IP address. :P

hey thnx this is something that i'm considering but im a complete noob so theres alot to learn, i can change my ip address everytime i turn the modem off for 10 seconds so i dont really believe in flagged i.p's but who knows right, i think they just know my paypal account as being botted alot not sure should of used bonds more but i've heard of people saying they act like a new player and all off a sudden botting became possible again so will see. If i bot again ill keep posting on how it goes cause im definately flagged now seeing as they havent updated there botting systems since like 2011 or 2012 no 100% sure, but it feels as tho they have updated things without notifying anyone. who knows.

make two f2p accounts....bot them both some noob stats like 50 str splash to 30-40 mage if they survive pick the one with the better name to play legit and bot the other one to fund ur account and pay for services that are hand done.

*espically if u get say 60 atk 70 str 43 prayer u can pay 10gp per xp for nmz services its pretty cheap

Edited by daamurda