[Zulrah] Making my first bot farm since 2013 [Progress, pictures]

Swedens

Spoiler

I3Wc9fq.jpg
D9GXOsd.png

Here's the PC build for those interested. Of course this build is much more than a runescape bot machine. My old PC was about 6 years old and it was time for a major update.

For all the geeks out there: 
CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K Overclocked to 5.1ghz
Motherboard: ASUS TUF Z370-Plus RGB
GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 1080Ti ROG Strix Gaming RGB
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 3600MHz
Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB M.2 PCIe SSD
CPU cooler: Fractal Design Celsius S36
Case: Fractal Design Define S Black Window

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Swedens said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I3Wc9fq.jpg
D9GXOsd.png

Here's the PC build for those interested. Of course this build is much more than a runescape bot machine. My old PC was about 6 years old and it was time for a major update.

That's a pretty sick build :o 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Swedens said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I3Wc9fq.jpg
D9GXOsd.png

This looks very overkill to me haha how many bots are you looking to run like something like 12 at a time?

Good for you and as always goodluck :D

Hey there, I have been following your post on your pgoress and I am well impressed... wow..... you've done a lot and I am a huge fan of it.

Unfortunate for me, I had 4 accounts on different proxies and 3 got banned in the past 2 weeks botting zulrah. I just dont know what to do anymore and dont know if I can make profit from a zulrah farm because I already lost so much $ buying accounts, bonds, scripts, proxies, etc. 

I would bot for 3.5 hours then break for 2, I did it twice... equaling to a total of 7 hours of botting a day. I just dont know what to do anymore.

Any advice man... breaking, lowering bans, anything man... I just wanna make profit.

Thank you sir.

19 hours ago, neusfluit said:

This looks very overkill to me haha how many bots are you looking to run like something like 12 at a time?

Good for you and as always goodluck :D

It for sure is overkill, but yea, it's not just a PC for rs, it's a powerhouse multitasker haha.

12 hours ago, Carmelo Anthony said:

Hey there, I have been following your post on your pgoress and I am well impressed... wow..... you've done a lot and I am a huge fan of it.

Unfortunate for me, I had 4 accounts on different proxies and 3 got banned in the past 2 weeks botting zulrah. I just dont know what to do anymore and dont know if I can make profit from a zulrah farm because I already lost so much $ buying accounts, bonds, scripts, proxies, etc. 

I would bot for 3.5 hours then break for 2, I did it twice... equaling to a total of 7 hours of botting a day. I just dont know what to do anymore.

Any advice man... breaking, lowering bans, anything man... I just wanna make profit.

Thank you sir.

I know how it feels losing a big investment, happened several times since I started.

I just sent you a PM.

12 minutes ago, Cat Loaf said:

With 85 mage kills must be like 3,5 min long or something , also why didn't you get 70 attack , there's no point leveling it to 67 with dragon sword then getting 81 def ...

I know what I'm doing bud. Full obsidian with b neck is more efficient than doing full bandos with whip and defender.

Obby sword is only 60 attack requirement, which is perfect.

I'm getting around 13-14kills per hour at 85 magic which is low, but with time they get much better. The accounts with 7k+ kc have 98 close to 99 magic with 17+ kills per hour consitently.

On 2/1/2018 at 5:03 PM, Swedens said:

I know what I'm doing bud. Full obsidian with b neck is more efficient than doing full bandos with whip and defender.

Obby sword is only 60 attack requirement, which is perfect.

I'm getting around 13-14kills per hour at 85 magic which is low, but with time they get much better. The accounts with 7k+ kc have 98 close to 99 magic with 17+ kills per hour consitently.

man I really want to know how much your script was.

Fruity's is nice but because it's common the bans are just getting worse and worse

Edited by nasty
  • Like 1