[Zulrah] Making my first bot farm since 2013 [Progress, pictures]

Swedens

3 hours ago, Lukebo said:

Even on multiple mules so you have some risk spreading?

Any muling is dangerous in my eyes. I will let these 2 bad boys run as long as they can, if I get an order I sell directly from it.

7 hours ago, Sanders said:

Just out of curiosity, how long sessions do you do each day?

before I got banned on 3 accounts it was 16h per day at some points. Now I'm doing around 10h. Depends on each day. I take it easy during weekends and thursdays.

32 minutes ago, Swedens said:

Any muling is dangerous in my eyes. I will let these 2 bad boys run as long as they can, if I get an order I sell directly from it.

before I got banned on 3 accounts it was 16h per day at some points. Now I'm doing around 10h. Depends on each day. I take it easy during weekends and thursdays.

Is that 10hrs straight or do you use breaks as well

• Like 1

On 07/12/2017 at 10:23 PM, Swedens said:

How’s it going?

• Like 1

You made a post saying how you might've quested manually on the accounts, jw, did you do it from your computer (connected to the proxy), or did you do it from the vps connected to the proxy?

Also, not sure if answered b4, but what VPS? Scrolled up and noticed you answered it, haha

GL Swedens, gonna keep up with this :)

final edit xD Why do you not train range? o-O

Edited by iGaM3Ri
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, iGaM3Ri said:

You made a post saying how you might've quested manually on the accounts, jw, did you do it from your computer (connected to the proxy), or did you do it from the vps connected to the proxy?

Also, not sure if answered b4, but what VPS? Scrolled up and noticed you answered it, haha

GL Swedens, gonna keep up with this :)

final edit xD Why do you not train range? o-O

I bought questing services and I let them use my proxies on their computers :)

I don't train range because I kill zulrah with mage only! :)

I will post a big update later today, dont forget to drop by later and check it out :)

• Like 1