[Zulrah] Making my first bot farm since 2013 [Progress, pictures]

Swedens

Sad update, account 3 has been perma banned for enchanting. Had no ban marks on it before the ban. One acc got a 2 day while one got perma, it's rng I guess. 2 accounts are still running but none will be enchanting from now on. I Just want to get 1-2 accounts up and running so I can fund a few new accounts. 

Sad day. It hurts when all it was left was a few magic levels. 10-15 mage levels then the acc would've been done.

Edited by Swedens

11 hours ago, Swedens said:

Sad update, account 3 has been perma banned for enchanting. Had no ban marks on it before the ban. One acc got a 2 day while one got perma, it's rng I guess. 2 accounts are still running but none will be enchanting from now on. I Just want to get 1-2 accounts up and running so I can fund a few new accounts. 

Sad day. It hurts when all it was left was a few magic levels. 10-15 mage levels then the acc would've been done.

Why didn't you just alch for the magic levels by the way?  

8 hours ago, Bachirx said:

why no barrows money making farm?

Not as good money. And don't have a private barrows slayer.

2 hours ago, nandrolone said:

Why didn't you just alch for the magic levels by the way?  

I wanted to make the magic series profitable, I think I was making around 300-600k/h profit enchanting, sometimes way ofer a mill depending on market prices. I think I crashed the enchant market for a bit there and got tracked down. By the end of level 85 magic I could easily afford best possible gear for zulrah. 

But lesson learned! Don't solely bot enchanting, switch it up ;)

11 minutes ago, Swedens said:

I wanted to make the magic series profitable, I think I was making around 300-600k/h profit enchanting, sometimes way ofer a mill depending on market prices. I think I crashed the enchant market for a bit there and got tracked down. By the end of level 85 magic I could easily afford best possible gear for zulrah. 

I've been just doing alching, stopped it tho and just doing nmz to max the account to sell it but I do barrows runs every other day for profit to fund bonds etc 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Swedens said:

Do you mind me asking what you enchanted? Was it ruby bolts?

A new beginning. Yesterday was a bad day, got a perm ban on one account while the two other ones were doing fine, this morning I woke up to a delayed ban on one of the accounts as well, permanent.
The accounts that got perm ban had no ban marks on them, now I am left with my 2 day ban account. That's when it hit me, it's time for a new start and learn from my mistakes. 
The one and only reason I got banned is of course because I botted and got caught, but what I think is a big flaw made by me in the process here is to go cheap and try to make magic profitable. 
This season I will keep leveling the acc I have left until it gets banned, I will level all accounts with splashing for the mage levels to not get caught (splash bot ofc). 
Now, I will try to get the agility done as early as possible because we all know it's pretty high banrates botting it. Accounts that get banned early in will be switched as fast as possible.

Wz61CQX.png

Edited by Swedens
  • Like 1