[Zulrah] Making my first bot farm since 2013 [Progress, pictures]

Swedens

16 hours ago, jamieonfire123 said:

This is extremely inefficient, first off you need 40-50 defence, mystic / god d'hide will do you just fine.

Secondly It shouldn't take much more than little over a week to complete them with 85 magic through curse / alching and 70/75 range at sand crabs.

Strength levels are not needed, you only need 51 agility to complete Regicide.

Hope this helps, goodluck with rest of your journey !

Well your not really right.

When your botting zulrah mystics is really average for quick kills and you only need 70 defence for ahrims which is easy so might as well get it. Also if your only getting 40-50 defence and saying that "strength levels are no needed" where is your hp coming from? because low hp is annoying during zulrahs mage phase and then on top of that you want to be wearing some low tier armour with low defence?

Falador rooftop is like 26k xp an hour so if he wants to get more agility levels for regicide and underground pass or for them not to be all the same level its not that 'inefficient'. 

Most people use different zulrah account builds and everyone has their preference, like i think void is ass for zulrah but some people really like it so i understand this might be your preferred way to make it but your way isn't near the most 'efficient'.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Swedens said:

hYTCoO9.png Day 11 update. Acc one is now ready for mage training starting tomorrow. Acc 2 still grinding at NMZ and acc 3 will be in NMZ tomorrow when all stats are 60/60/60 and 43+ pray.

Nice man, how r you planning on training magic?

I myself used @Night his VIP magic script, to stun alch and got from 55 to 81 magic no problem.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, suicideplays said:

hey! nice advance man...

are you gonna use dragon armor with dragon longsword on the 3rd one when 60/60/60?

I am using full obsidian armour and obby sword combined with b neck. Better consistency in hits and higher damage then full Bandos with whip, just around 6-7m. Lack of defence campared to Bandos but that doesn’t matter since you use abs potions in NMZ. 

Thank you!

Edited by Swedens

12 hours ago, snatsertje said:

Nice man, how r you planning on training magic?

I myself used @Night his VIP magic script, to stun alch and got from 55 to 81 magic no problem.

I have a private one coming, it will get from level 7-90+ in one click. Teleporting and enchanting. Small profit to 90.

1 hour ago, weber1997 said:

Sheeeesh! I love it, i need to do something like this <3

haha bruv thanks!

17 hours ago, Durry said:

Well your not really right.

When your botting zulrah mystics is really average for quick kills and you only need 70 defence for ahrims which is easy so might as well get it. Also if your only getting 40-50 defence and saying that "strength levels are no needed" where is your hp coming from? because low hp is annoying during zulrahs mage phase and then on top of that you want to be wearing some low tier armour with low defence?

Falador rooftop is like 26k xp an hour so if he wants to get more agility levels for regicide and underground pass or for them not to be all the same level its not that 'inefficient'. 

Most people use different zulrah account builds and everyone has their preference, like i think void is ass for zulrah but some people really like it so i understand this might be your preferred way to make it but your way isn't near the most 'efficient'.

You get my point. God bless

D35kzDa.pngWJk8cyS.png3w8IkGy.png Day 12 update. Acc one been resting almost all day.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Anomaly said:

after mid terms, im going to start a project like this. 

-What do you think got you banned on 2 acc's?

-Could I please use the zulrah script bae <3

I got banned during agility. So after this experience I've learned that once you start an acc, get bond and do the agility first to get it out of the way. If you get banned just start again, no gains lost basically. 

I'm looking forward to follow your project! 

Haha, once I'm tired of zulrah we can probably work something out! 

2 minutes ago, Swedens said:

I got banned during agility. So after this experience I've learned that once you start an acc, get bond and do the agility first to get it out of the way. If you get banned just start again, no gains lost basically. 

I'm looking forward to follow your project! 

Haha, once I'm tired of zulrah we can probably work something out! 

Buying agility service is also a way to go.

• Like 1