[Documentation] Colorless' Continuous Creations

Colorless

Introduction / Background:
I don't really nowhere to begin but I guess this whole journey starts with Staking.

I was an odds staker and with the knowledge I had I ended up making a large sum of money that is now being reinvested in learning how to correctly bot to make a profit.

Odds staking is a job, it requires a lot more work long term to make profit than the initial work for a gold farm.

Either way, this whole thread will be documentation of my adventure into gold farming. I've invested a total of $150 with $100 dollars being 100m. I do not see any of this as a loss as I'm learning very quickly within the span of a month and a half. Knowledge and understanding of what I'm doing I find to be worth more than the money I've put in.

I understand I can't link off site so I'll keep documentation here, but I will most likely create a website to further document/blog my progress later on.

Starting Date of Thread: 9/30/2017

9/30/2017

Spoiler

I think today will be the first day to bring me above my initial investments. I started with 101m to invest to bonds/accounts/supplies. From that 100m I have a total of 23m in raw cash. Tomorrow night's sales should be my first big income. I am running one suicide bot this weekend that has handled all the supplies and actions needed perfectly. It might even finish early.

With the extra income from the past week, which won't be documented here since I'm starting from my current status, I have made enough to create another mule that will be helpful when the current mule hits the GE limit.

My "long term" bots have survived the week and will probably continue to this week as their methods aren't done for hours at a time nor do they require to be done for that long.

Required Items Proggy: 9I0P5iJ.png

(Script is my own creation and the method I found from a lot of trial and error. Not willing to share just yet, sorry.)

Today's Total Output:

rXCuPWD.png

This was only one account and supplies were sparse due to my testing throughout the previous week.

I'm very happy with the results as both scripts used to get these gains are made by me!

Goals:

Accumulate a total of 100m

Accumulate a total of 250m

Have Variety of Methods to Utilize

Learn to implement GUI

Learn to implement Muling Support

Learn to implement CLI Support

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Juggles said:

Good luck with your goals man :D 

If you have any questions, just refer to my gold farming guide :)

I read so much before I actually started botting. I keep this guide bookmarked to ensure I don't get frustrated when I get banned. It's a cycle and I'm learning, thanks for having something so detailed readily available!

56 minutes ago, fr0sted said:

GL. I'm still learning everything as well. How much did you make?

I won't have an exact until tomorrow. Still experimenting and working on a new method to do while I have this method run. Should be in the double digits tho.

• 3 months later...