Personal Bot Farm

M I S T

I am creating 2-3 accounts to farm gold on. The plan is longevity not suiciding.

Please tell me this. Creating accounts in the following scenarios can it be linked back to my pure that was created on home IP

1. Create the accounts using a VPN and then bot on a vpn

2. Create account on VPN bot on Vpn, and bot on my main on that same vpn.

3. Create account on VPN, bot account on home ip.

Please enlighten me.

First, use a proxy, they're cheap and effective as you don't want to be botting on a vpn unless it's a private/ unshared vpn i guess. I would assume that if you create the account on the botting IP (proxy or otherwise) then if you don't want to be linked back you could buy gold from someone to start off ? 

Honestly i just trade it from my mule (home ip) to other accounts. It's a bad habit but i've gotten so lazy. Originally I used a proxy to change my home ip, then i would do the trades and use another proxy for the bots etc, so they wouldn't get my home ip. I've just been getting lucky

Edited by fr0sted

There are guides on setting up sock5 proxies which are like VPNS but cheaper, more efficient, less laggy, and most of all private. I believe a lot of use use ProxyFish and personally I find them fantastic. 

As for bans, you might get chained, some might tank, nothing might happen. If you use different proxies for different accounts, i believe that there is a less chance of any chain bans.

Quick guide:

1. Obtain private proxies

2. Find a good script (private or public)

3. Press play

x)

Edited by fr0sted

27 minutes ago, Woz said:

When you say VPN, are you talking about a shared VPN service? Will your VPN IPs be shared or dedicated?

I find this whole distinction between "shared or dedicated" ip addresses made by many here kinda funny. There are a finite number of IPv4 addresses and guess what? They have ALL been used. That proxy provider reuses IPs just like every other source of IP addresses. If you believe in "flagged" ip addresses what makes you think the IP address assigned to you by the person who sells IP addresses (proxies) to botters for a living is "clean"?

It really is a silly idea if you understand networking.