hey guys I need your help

aloevera

So I won an auction and it came including a PC,
I am curious about what the parts are worth if i would resell them can anyone please give me an estimate?

here are some pics:

1x Gigabyte Graphic card d33006

1VxqY4B.jpg

Gigabyte crossfire x? motherboard

HNqGyhe.jpg

HNqGyhe.jpg

Intel I7-3770 core

Xdn5sJC.jpg

2x 4TB HDD seagate

HaujEF4.jpg

1x 1TB HDD

ciNS6Ej.jpg

1x 3TB HDD
FMmO86p.jpg

1x Samsung SSD i think 280GB

L1WTPit.jpg

cLYbUZz.jpg

4x 4 GB RAM DDR3

j3In9a2.jpg

frame front:

v7bNyk0.jpg

BIT7erh.jpg

1 minute ago, mrpcp said:

This is very lazy, just search each product individually on ebay or another site, find out the second hand price. 

That's the only official way.

What is wrong asking on this forum? there might be potential buyers

ps. i forgot to mention that there also is a backup battery for the PC

If I were you I'd go to a forum with computer hardware enthusiasts. Maybe something like the PCMR subreddit or Toms Hardware.

The GPU is highly outdated I belive. The first link I saw on Ebay said $99, but I'd never concider buying a 1GB card for that.

You should probably take a picture of the motherboards model number, but seeing as it's in a prebuilt with a locked CPU, I wouldn't expect more from it than working.

The CPU is good. Certainly a few years now, but you could easily make that system a great HTPC/budget gaming PC with a mid range GPU in it. The CPU is pretty much the i7-7700 of 2012.

The RAM seems to be alright, 16GB of 1600mhz. You need DDR3 for that motherboard/CPU anyways.

The case is just a prebuild case, don't expect much from it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Barty69 said:

If I were you I'd go to a forum with computer hardware enthusiasts. Maybe something like the PCMR subreddit or Toms Hardware.

The GPU is highly outdated I belive. The first link I saw on Ebay said $99, but I'd never concider buying a 1GB card for that.

You should probably take a picture of the motherboards model number, but seeing as it's in a prebuilt with a locked CPU, I wouldn't expect more from it than working.

The CPU is good. Certainly a few years now, but you could easily make that system a great HTPC/budget gaming PC with a mid range GPU in it. The CPU is pretty much the i7-7700 of 2012.

The RAM seems to be alright, 16GB of 1600mhz. You need DDR3 for that motherboard/CPU anyways.

The case is just a prebuild case, don't expect much from it.

thank you so much, I will follow your advice and check out those forums

ups, ssd are main highlights imo. older case, older memory, older cpu, are quite the turn offs. probably 250 total? personally i wouldn't really pay for old cpu and memory unless i only used it for like league or something XD. can't reuse the memory in most new cpus so that sucks

^^not an expert im probably wrong so dont take it to heart

Edited by fr0sted
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, fr0sted said:

ups, ssd are main highlights imo. older case, older memory, older cpu, are quite the turn offs. probably 250 total? idk the ssd and ups are a good 200-300 total, wouldn't really pay for old cpu and memory though unless i only used it for like league or something. your memory is like 4x ddr3 prob low frequency so can't reuse that in most new cpus i believe.  cpu isn't a 3770k so its kinda cheap to begin with

^^not an expert im probably wrong so dont take it to heart

Yea I understand what you mean man, I too would not use the ram/cpu. saving up for a i9 processor atm with money that i farm from osrs
thanks for your feedback!

17 minutes ago, aloevera said:

Yea I understand what you mean man, I too would not use the ram/cpu. saving up for a i9 processor atm with money that i farm from osrs

i9 holy shit man, amd all the way nowadays 

Edit: Send the money i just saved you to 179qM7ftsLB93VFu9jEJqdK8hHDzvcGZU6 , it's for a good cause (me).

Edited by fr0sted
  • Boge 1

49 minutes ago, aloevera said:

I'd rather go for a Threadripper if I was you. Unless you're going for the "king of gaming" with the 7700k/8700k the i9s are just overpriced with a pretty silly platform. 

I think threadripper is within IPC performance of the current enthusiast platform from intel, so you'd get a lot more from your money with the 8/12/16 core from AMD. More bots per $!