Character customization issues

sudoinit6

I noticed that since the update to RS yesterday my character customization randomness wasn't working. I then made a couple accounts manually and when I logged into them it skipped through the character customization screen and while it was always the case that many bots in tut island had the default look, now they all do.

Anyone know what's up?

15 minutes ago, nosepicker said:

Widgets ID's didn't change (still 269).

Seems like the customization screen is active for a shorter time and auto closes after like 5-10 seconds.

Yeah, I watched the bot some more and it starts to customize but since it never get to hit accept any changes in that amount of time is lost. Strange change for them to make.

2 minutes ago, sudoinit6 said:

Yeah, I watched the bot some more and it starts to customize but since it never get to hit accept any changes in that amount of time is lost. Strange change for them to make.

Need to pm Jagex with something like "Hello I'm a botter and I've found a bug in the client while making mass tutorial accounts"

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, nosepicker said:

Need to pm Jagex with something like "Hello I'm a botter and I've found a bug in the client while making mass tutorial accounts"

I am pretty sure it won't take long before the actual players get annoyed that their alts look like bots. In the mean time I will make as many cosmetic changes as I can in 5 seconds.

5 minutes ago, IDontEB said:

I'm not sure if relevent but the post parameters for creating accounts have changed as well but they are still accepting the old ones and allowing account creation with them.

I'm a noob at this, might want to share the POST params/screenshot? Failed to catch that pesky POST

3 minutes ago, nosepicker said:

I'm a noob at this, might want to share the POST params/screenshot? Failed to catch that pesky POST

If you dont know what they are they wont be much use to you but they are as follows: 

email1:
onlyOneEmail:
password1:
onlyOnePassword:
displayname:
submit:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, IDontEB said:

If you dont know what they are they wont be much use to you but they are as follows: 

email1:
onlyOneEmail:
password1:
onlyOnePassword:
displayname:
submit:

Thanks, I do know what they are, but I failed to get that POST request to inspect. As I mentioned - a noob

3 minutes ago, nosepicker said:

Thanks, I do know what they are, but I failed to get that POST request to inspect. As I mentioned - a noob

As taught to me by Explv he said open account creation page. fill in all the info. Before you press submit press F12 in chrome and the thing should open up. Press on network then press submit and you should find them there

Ye my bots seem to be bald more often too, yesterday a bunch of lvl3's makers ended up with a ton of bald guys. Myself included, it's relating to when you login that widget isn't appearing fast enough and sometimes i think it just closes or something. My bots still get custom appearances but i think only when the lag isn't as bad to prevent it.

13 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

Ye my bots seem to be bald more often too, yesterday a bunch of lvl3's makers ended up with a ton of bald guys. Myself included, it's relating to when you login that widget isn't appearing fast enough and sometimes i think it just closes or something. My bots still get custom appearances but i think only when the lag isn't as bad to prevent it.

This is tut island right now, literally all baldies. I hand made an account and logged in, the char customize screen closed by itself 3 seconds after it opened.

rcSrEh3l.jpg