75 75 75 legit accs for 20m ea

pauliokas123

Long story short,I REPEAT YOU AGAIN.  I was doing services for one guy, and since he abandoned me he left with 3 accs(i had done 5 total but he bought two). I was just doing services. And i've got left with these 3 acc and i dont need them since i dont really enjoy playing pvm or something else. So how am i gonna have proof that its tut acc if im not the one who bought the accounts from antonio? Antonio wouldve provided it, but he is deleting all convos. Here - im giving u a screenshot what he said. 

cKjPkc0.png

thx for attention

10 minutes ago, pauliokas123 said:

Long story short,I REPEAT YOU AGAIN.  I was doing services for one guy, and since he abandoned me he left with 3 accs(i had done 5 total but he bought two). I was just doing services. And i've got left with these 3 acc and i dont need them since i dont really enjoy playing pvm or something else. So how am i gonna have proof that its tut acc if im not the one who bought the accounts from antonio? Antonio wouldve provided it, but he is deleting all convos. Here - im giving u a screenshot what he said. 

cKjPkc0.png

thx for attention

He deleted you from skype doesn't mean chat gets deleted.

The chat should still be there in your skype history. Also, there is no feedback in your feedbacks from Antonio Kala that he sold you tutorial accounts. Seems fishy.

Edited by MyOSB

21 minutes ago, pauliokas123 said:

cKjPkc0.png

thx for attention

bro look i have no idea on what the fuck ur trying to say, so pls answer these:

• did you buy ANY tutorial accounts from antonio 
  • if so, where is the feedback
  • if not, where did you get these 3 accounts

ur op implies you bought these but u have no feedback from antonio

• Like 1