roguehippo's Ensouled Heads | amazing Prayer xp | Banking | super Potions | Any Head | Any Spell

roguehippo

Hello everyone, im proud to announce that i am soon releasing my Ensouled Heads Prayer script. As soon as my application comes back successful and i can upload to the sdn i will be able to release this amazing script.

HYa1d8E.png

Features: 

1. Banking with ring of dueling + refills prayer and hp in portal
  2. Teleports to arceuus with games necklaces's (wintertodt camp then walks to altar)
  3. automatically detects ensouled head in inventory.
  4. automatically detects food in inventory.
  5. easy to use gui to select potions + prayer use !
  6. easily 100k + prayer exp at around 60+ (tested with troll heads at level 70 with semi high combat stats and str gear)

gif of walking, potion use, summoning head, (and bad but explanatory paint)

Spoiler

prayer and potion selection paint.

Spoiler

65b60f8fb181fdc0aa0ff4d50c65f544.png

questions:

would you buy it?

how much would you pay for it?

i spent quite some time making this, and was hoping of pricing it reasonably. thanks :)

Edited by roguehippo
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...

Hey everyone! Thanks for the feedback. Originally i was pretty bummed that no one commented on this because out of all my scripts i thought this was the real game changer with the cost to prayer ratio. I hate to string people on for so long, I have this script and my perfected combat / nmz afker up and running but I have been bogged down with coding large projects for my senior year of comp sci degree. So i have to do the last parts of applying for scripter I or II so i can upload paid scripts. thanks to everyone for bearing with me :) you are all great

(also my test accounts that have used this script to get 70+ prayer are both still in use months later) 

4 hours ago, roguehippo said:

Hey everyone! Thanks for the feedback. Originally i was pretty bummed that no one commented on this because out of all my scripts i thought this was the real game changer with the cost to prayer ratio. I hate to string people on for so long, I have this script and my perfected combat / nmz afker up and running but I have been bogged down with coding large projects for my senior year of comp sci degree. So i have to do the last parts of applying for scripter I or II so i can upload paid scripts. thanks to everyone for bearing with me :) you are all great

(also my test accounts that have used this script to get 70+ prayer are both still in use months later) 

DONT WORRY I FOUND UR SCRIPT AND MADE IT COME BACK!!!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, roguehippo said:

So do you have any rough estimate as to when your combat helper might be released?

On 11/19/2017 at 6:32 PM, Mulch said:

So do you have any rough estimate as to when your combat helper might be released?

the current problem is that im not really sure of the script uploading process, how to upload paid vs free scripts, and how the process of becoming scripter I and II works. also im on break and an alcoholic fine wine connoisseur but i really do want to release these so im currently looking for answers. im hoping it will be released (price pending) by the end of the week. 

Edited by roguehippo

2 hours ago, roguehippo said:

the current problem is that im not really sure of the script uploading process, how to upload paid vs free scripts, and how the process of becoming scripter I and II works. also im on break and an alcoholic but i really do want to release these so im currently looking for answers. im hoping it will be released (price pending) by the end of the week. 

it is explained in the announcement threads in the sdn upload section fam

• 7 months later...