Dispute against Divided Nations

sneaky

@divided_nations bought from me a range tank account for 75M. (in my account sales - accounts i have sold you can find hes name attached to ranged tank - 75m)

Yesterday he came to me complaining that account has been stolen from him. He says that account is now held on original email. 

Well it was suspicious to me instantly that he might be trying to force me to recover account for him becouse he sold it to someone else with similar email created to the original. (isnt  clever?)

I tried to check maybe some serious hacker was able to unlock the email which is lost many years ago, and wolah it wasnt. So 2% chance went away and im 100% sure that this person sold account for someone and now claims me to recover it and make him rich due im OO and he can force me to do it.

All evidence from Skype chat can be provided upon the mods request.

What to do next with this scam/issue?

Edited by sneaky

Im trying to recover account. I sold it with only 1 pssword no membership and ect. I cant recover it from IP its created due i changed my house. And im 100% sure that this person is scamming me and putting me in this situation. Im doing my best making appeals to recover it. But im 100% sure that this is a situation which i told you in the post upper.

I will provide information of account as soon as i get succesfull appeal.

Edited by sneaky

54 minutes ago, sneaky said:

Im trying to recover account. I sold it with only 1 pssword no membership and ect. I cant recover it from IP its created due i changed my house. And im 100% sure that this person is scamming me and putting me in this situation. Im doing my best making appeals to recover it. But im 100% sure that this is a situation which i told you in the post upper.

Keep us updated. Thank you. 

• Like 2

• Administrator
1 hour ago, sneaky said:

As the original owner you are responsible. When this happens I have to follow protocol and you may be getting scammed, which we can't prove, but you have to recover the account or refund him the amount paid 

• Like 2

Your not being scammed, its as simple as that for me. I'd provide anything that i can to prove that, i don't want anyone getting banned i just want the account back. What do i have to gain from telling him to recover the account other then getting what i bought back? i have no idea how the password was changed.. it was strange to me too, thats why i went to him before i came here b/c i wanted to figure out how to solve this easily. 

• Like 1

@Maldesto http://prntscr.com/gfglyj  

I don't really care to see him banned, but i understand thats up not for me to decide and rules are rules, i just want to throw my two cents out there.

At, the most i'd want to just leave a negative review to people are aware of the possibility. 

Edited by divided_nations

Well i was unsucesfull to recover this stolen/hacked account from this user. I dont know what is the truth in reality, but one thing i can swear i didint stole this account from him. I sold accounts for 500m +- and dont have any troubles with them. So if protocol says to ban, ban me im tired of beeing scammed all the time and be in donkeys situation. Handi scammed me and alot more people quitscammed me on osbot and what i do get for tihs?  TWC. 

So decide the best what says protocol, if baning inocent is the thing, lets face it.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, divided_nations said:

@Maldesto http://prntscr.com/gfglyj  

I don't really care to see him banned, but i understand thats up not for me to decide and rules are rules, i just want to throw my two cents out there.

At, the most i'd want to just leave a negative review to people are aware of the possibility. 

Sadly that is not how things work. 

27 minutes ago, sneaky said:

Well i was unsucesfull to recover this stolen/hacked account from this user. I dont know what is the truth in reality, but one thing i can swear i didint stole this account from him. I sold accounts for 500m +- and dont have any troubles with them. So if protocol says to ban, ban me im tired of beeing scammed all the time and be in donkeys situation. Handi scammed me and alot more people quitscammed me on osbot and what i do get for tihs?  TWC. 

So decide the best what says protocol, if baning inocent is the thing, lets face it.

We're not banning you because you might've scammed him or not. When selling accounts the original owner is always responsible for the accounts and is expected to be able to recover them whenever. Failure to do so results in a refund for the amount you sold the account for. That is a risk you take when you deal with account sales. 

As for the ban, hopefully you can turn things around later on and cough 75m up from somewhere. Intil then, you'll remain banned. 

Dispute closed.

• Like 1