AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

On 8/21/2023 at 11:42 PM, GregRendell said:

Hey , I purchased this script.

however now that I switched from marentil herb to ranarr and also from tomato to strawberry switched it does never want to harvest those once they fully grown.

it only harvest the flower patch then goes to next farming spot and after all spots done it goes back to breaking 

Please contact me on Discord. Jagex might have changed the names of the plants again which might cause this issue.

On 8/23/2023 at 2:00 AM, AL420 said:

pretty frustrated with this script. absolute nightmare to configure, if you make a mistake you have to start from the beginning as there are no options to remove a patch. very unclear. runs around very bot like, misclicks and stutters around.  When it tried to walk to the cactus patch I get this message [INFO][Bot #1][08/22

I see someone else is having the same issue and that's not fixed. Also....no support for teleport with runes??? 

Edit: now running around wildly 

FARMING_GUILD_BEGINNER_ALLOTMENT1
[INFO][Bot #1][08/22 08:07:14 PM]: 80
[INFO][Bot #1][08/22 08:07:21 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][08/22 08:07:25 PM]: [ERROR] Could Not Generate Position Close To Patch - Randomly Choosing
[INFO][Bot #1][08/22 08:07:25 PM]: Choosing Central Position
[INFO][Bot #1][08/22 08:07:25 PM]: Central Position Not Reachable, Randomly Assigning
[INFO][Bot #1][08/22 08:07:36 PM]: [ERROR] Could Not Generate Position Close To Patch - Randomly Choosing
[INFO][Bot #1][08/22 08:07:36 PM]: Choosing Central Position
[INFO][Bot #1][08/22 08:07:36 PM]: Central Position Not Reachable, Randomly Assigning
[INFO][Bot #1][08/22 08:07:36 PM]: [ERROR] Could Not Generate Position Close To Patch - Randomly Choosing
[INFO][Bot #1][08/22 08:07:36 PM]: Choosing Central Position
[INFO][Bot #1][08/22 08:07:36 PM]: Central Position Not Reachable, Randomly Assigning
[INFO][Bot #1][08/22 08:07:46 PM]: [ERROR] Could Not Generate Position Close To Patch - Randomly Choosing
[INFO][Bot #1][08/22 08:07:46 PM]: Choosing Central Position
[INFO][Bot #1][08/22 08:07:46 PM]: Central Position Not Reachable, Randomly Assigning
[INFO][Bot #1][08/22 08:07:46 PM]: [ERROR] Could Not Generate Position Close To Patch - Randomly Choosing
[INFO][Bot #1][08/22 08:07:46 PM]: Choosing Central Position
[INFO][Bot #1][08/22 08:07:46 PM]: Central Position Not Reachable, Randomly Assigning
[INFO][Bot #1][08/22 08:07:47 PM]: [ERROR] Could Not Generate Position Close To Patch - Randomly Choosing
[INFO][Bot #1][08/22 08:07:47 PM]: Choosing Central Position

Please contact me on Discord. We can discuss things once I’m back from holidays after the 31st.

Couple issues i've noticed running this script:

- Gets stuck "Checking Health" in the Int. Farming Guild tree patch
- Withdraws Celastrus seeds instead of Saplings
- Occasionally tries to Pay the wrong farmer in the Farming Guild 

Couple recommendations/requests too:

- Dragonfruit Fruit Tree Support
- Crystal Tree Support
- Eternal Teleport Crystal Support
- Portal Nexus Support

Those are the main ones atm :) botted 50-85 so far and still going, just can't let this script run unattended since it has a habit of getting stuck in farming guild

5 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Please contact me on Discord. Jagex might have changed the names of the plants again which might cause this issue.

Please contact me on Discord. We can discuss things once I’m back from holidays after the 31st.

Hi i have now joined you're Discord 

what is you're Discord name i need to DM to?

On 8/24/2023 at 1:55 PM, TeamAcno said:

Couple issues i've noticed running this script:

- Gets stuck "Checking Health" in the Int. Farming Guild tree patch
- Withdraws Celastrus seeds instead of Saplings
- Occasionally tries to Pay the wrong farmer in the Farming Guild 

Couple recommendations/requests too:

- Dragonfruit Fruit Tree Support
- Crystal Tree Support
- Eternal Teleport Crystal Support
- Portal Nexus Support

Those are the main ones atm :) botted 50-85 so far and still going, just can't let this script run unattended since it has a habit of getting stuck in farming guild

Please reach out to me on Discord concerning these.

On 8/24/2023 at 3:57 PM, GregRendell said:

Hi i have now joined you're Discord 

what is you're Discord name i need to DM to?

I’m Eagle Scripts on there as well. Replies will be delayed due to holidays.

• 2 weeks later...

It does what it says on the tin, functionality wise it's a different story.

Where do I begin.

No stamina support?

Doesn't cure plants at all lol.

Very choppy walking/walk to a certain allotment tile in order to harvest, why...? it makes you look like a bot.

Does not avoid combat at Canifis, nearly got killed, only reacted to combat after I ran away myself. it then teleported and tried to hop worlds lmao.

Not very efficient if you want to run tree patches as well, as for some reason the bot has the saplings in the inventory for next run, trees take min 3 hours to grow...make it so the bot takes out the saplings before the tree run..

Edit: Forgot to add, Ring of wealth only works when in inventory, doesn't wear it, waste of an inventory slot. 

Was tricky to set-up but once you get your head around it, it's pretty easy, maybe make a proper tutorial for your future customers?

The bot is I'd say 70-80% there, just needs to be polished up, it's still worth the purchase if you're already high ish farming to make profit from it overnight or whatever.

Hope this helps you to improve it. @Eagle Scripts

Edited by jjgreat1

5 hours ago, jjgreat1 said:

It does what it says on the tin, functionality wise it's a different story.

Where do I begin.

No stamina support?

Doesn't cure plants at all lol.

Very choppy walking/walk to a certain allotment tile in order to harvest, why...? it makes you look like a bot.

Does not avoid combat at Canifis, nearly got killed, only reacted to combat after I ran away myself. it then teleported and tried to hop worlds lmao.

Not very efficient if you want to run tree patches as well, as for some reason the bot has the saplings in the inventory for next run, trees take min 3 hours to grow...make it so the bot takes out the saplings before the tree run..

Edit: Forgot to add, Ring of wealth only works when in inventory, doesn't wear it, waste of an inventory slot. 

Was tricky to set-up but once you get your head around it, it's pretty easy, maybe make a proper tutorial for your future customers?

The bot is I'd say 70-80% there, just needs to be polished up, it's still worth the purchase if you're already high ish farming to make profit from it overnight or whatever.

Hope this helps you to improve it. @Eagle Scripts

Thanks for your feedback.

• Like 1

Being able to edit or remove specific locations on the route you create could be a very important feature. 

Also as i add locations that is in the order the bot works it was done, for example,

First stop is taverly i use falador tab, next stop is falador tree patch i walk there, then falador regular i walk there. 

So when i create the route its Taverly -> Falador Tree -> falador Regular