AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

On 1/27/2023 at 6:38 PM, rexamoloty said:

can i get a trial

My apologies, I somehow missed this message. Would you still like a trial?

5 hours ago, waferman said:

Im having a hard time setting the bot up. I cant seem to get the thing to run. I add all my info and it deletes it?

Make sure to: Select a FarmingLocation, add FarmingPatches to it, choose a TraversingMethod and thén add the actual FarmingLocation to the queue.

The order in which you do this is important. Try to take another look at the order in which you do this and let me know if you managed to get it to work.

18 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

My apologies, I somehow missed this message. Would you still like a trial?

Make sure to: Select a FarmingLocation, add FarmingPatches to it, choose a TraversingMethod and thén add the actual FarmingLocation to the queue.

The order in which you do this is important. Try to take another look at the order in which you do this and let me know if you managed to get it to work.

So i got it to work now. I did have to make falador tabs even though i had selected to use house portals. All other loctations are using home tele tabs. Its all good now though just now though its running smoothly outside of that small issue.