AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

6 hours ago, omgpros said:

good solid script, if easy add skills necklace to woodcut guild for hosidous herb patch? not a huge deal but bypasses 100% favor for tilthe farm teleport

6 hours ago, omgpros said:

BUG: minigame teleport doesn't work, 

//selecting clan/grouping tab status

opens tab

//selecting activity status

script loops here

Please send me a message concerning these on Discord.

3 hours ago, Alan_ said:

The script deposits the ranarr seeds, then bank stands saying it can't find the ranarr seeds...? 

Also, is there a simple way to set this up? My guess was to pick the location, go to next tab, select what to plant, >Add patch, add location, then next tab to select how to get there? Is that right? 

Cheers

Please send me a message concerning these on Discord :).

8 hours ago, a3476344610 said:

Can i get a refund on this, I don't like the script

I won't go into the fact that you're completely vague as to why you're not liking it, because refunds don't go directly via the scripters themselves. You can send staff a message instead concerning this.

On 9/13/2022 at 2:48 AM, Eagle Scripts said:

I won't go into the fact that you're completely vague as to why you're not liking it, because refunds don't go directly via the scripters themselves. You can send staff a message instead concerning this.

I just didn't want to post all the reasons why I did not like the script on here. But I will definitely go in the details if you'd like me to. 

1. UI is absolutely horrible and not user friendly for setting up at all

2. The script moves at a snails pace and could not be any more bot like, after very action there is 5-10 second delay before it interacts with anything again

3. When setting up the script if you decide to do allotment patches along with herb patches, if you allotment time out 10 minutes before your herb patches it will run those separately. AKA it will do a full run for allotment leaving out all the herb patches and run the same route again for herbs 

4. Script basically only has the barely bone functions, no way to sell or buy OOS items in GE, once you're out the script is done. 

5. Most teleport options are NOT available

6. Multiple bugs with the script depositing and withdrawing items for farm runs, it will often times mark things as unavailable and shut the script down even if they are just in the inventory

7. Only 7 farming locations are available as of now. 

Edited by a3476344610

1 hour ago, a3476344610 said:

I just didn't want to post all the reasons why I did not like the script on here. But I will definitely go in the details if you'd like me to. 

1. UI is absolutely horrible and not user friendly for setting up at all

2. The script moves at a snails pace and could not be any more bot like, after very action there is 5-10 second delay before it interacts with anything again

3. When setting up the script if you decide to do allotment patches along with herb patches, if you allotment time out 10 minutes before your herb patches it will run those separately. AKA it will do a full run for allotment leaving out all the herb patches and run the same route again for herbs 

4. Script basically only has the barely bone functions, no way to sell or buy OOS items in GE, once you're out the script is done. 

5. Most teleport options are NOT available

6. Multiple bugs with the script depositing and withdrawing items for farm runs, it will often times mark things as unavailable and shut the script down even if they are just in the inventory

7. Only 7 farming locations are available as of now. 

Sorry to hear you feel that way. Supposed bugs should've been reported if you would've liked me to look into them. No other users have currently reported them.

The GUI allows for extensive customization and isn't that hard. Not to mention there always being the possibility of you asking for help on how to set it up for the first time.

As for the amount of farming locations and traversing methods available; I disagree with you feeling that those are insufficient as there are actually quite a few combinations available in the script. It's hard to please everyone unfortunately.

But yeah, thanks for letting me know, noted.

• 2 weeks later...