AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

Bought it, definately does what it promises.

Unfortunately pretty bot-like behaviour tho, could use some more teleport options, and use of tool leprachaun aswell.

Script can also somewhat easy confuse itself if you want to use compost on too many options for example.

Satisfied with my purchase non the less, good for the money but could use some polishing

• Boge 1

Do you have any idea how to deal with Water can issues? anytime it runs out of water it goes to fally and just sits after teleporting there with the status saying refilling water can but it never does, but if I then manually walk over to the pump and fill it myself the script will then take over again and run fine. Also before I switched to bottomless compost bucket and it would have to bank multiple times per farm run, this wouldnt happen, and I dont believe it happens if the entire run uses less than all 8 uses of the water can, only an issue when it happens in the middle of a trip. Also using falador teleport as route to the patch so this might be causing an issue as refilling and route to patch use the same teleport. Will update this comment after I test it further so I can be more specific when it does and doesnt work, also on mirror mode. mainly submitting beforehand in case youve heard of this issue/there is something Im doing wrong I can fix on my end

Edited by omgpros

I don't really like the teleport tab method. The bot gets stuck and has VERY obvious bot behaviours. I just bought the script, and realized I might not use it as much because of it. When the bot starts, it gets 2 teletabs of each location you picked. Then when it teleports (lets say varrock). It will go to the nearest bank, get another varrock teletab, teleport back to varrock then walk to the location. 

This cycle continues every time you teleport. Obvious bot behaviour

6 hours ago, omgpros said:

Do you have any idea how to deal with Water can issues? anytime it runs out of water it goes to fally and just sits after teleporting there with the status saying refilling water can but it never does, but if I then manually walk over to the pump and fill it myself the script will then take over again and run fine. Also before I switched to bottomless compost bucket and it would have to bank multiple times per farm run, this wouldnt happen, and I dont believe it happens if the entire run uses less than all 8 uses of the water can, only an issue when it happens in the middle of a trip. Also using falador teleport as route to the patch so this might be causing an issue as refilling and route to patch use the same teleport. Will update this comment after I test it further so I can be more specific when it does and doesnt work, also on mirror mode. mainly submitting beforehand in case youve heard of this issue/there is something Im doing wrong I can fix on my end

Are you using fixed mode? Could you get me a GIF of the watering can issue?

3 hours ago, Hopefools said:

I don't really like the teleport tab method. The bot gets stuck and has VERY obvious bot behaviours. I just bought the script, and realized I might not use it as much because of it. When the bot starts, it gets 2 teletabs of each location you picked. Then when it teleports (lets say varrock). It will go to the nearest bank, get another varrock teletab, teleport back to varrock then walk to the location. 

Could you send me a message on Discord concerning this?

21 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Are you using fixed mode? Could you get me a GIF of the watering can issue?

Could you send me a message on Discord concerning this?

fixed mode  in mirror mode yes, and yes I will GIF and discord you it before I sleep tonight, also if using the Salve Teleport Tab to Canifis patch sometimes it will get stuck in (evading combat, world hopping) and kill itself spamming world hop, but some trips it will get attacked and keep walking as normal. I will gif this for you as well.

2 minutes ago, omgpros said:

Edited by omgpros
  • Like 1

On 11/18/2020 at 12:11 AM, Hopefools said:

If you start the script with 20-30 of each tab or whatever you wont run into that problem, anytime you run out of mats or materials even if you dont need it to get to the next location, it will bank and get it then go to the location. With any other resources youd need them before getting to the patch and it looks at teletabs the same as compost or seeds.  This isnt a bug, its a feature xD /s

Edited by omgpros
  • Boge 1

7 minutes ago, woopie15 said:

Inventory container is null. It keeps resetting inventory. 

Cant add more than 3 locations, since inventory space is limited. Should add Tool Leprechaun support. Its highly needed in my opinion. 

Are you saying that you keep getting an error in the logger that says ‘Inventory container is null’?