AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

The script is awesome so far but for some reason when I start the script it, say at GE, it tells me I have no Falador tabs when I have in my bank so it runs to Falador to refill the watering cans then teleports to my house to use Falador teleport for patches.  Is there no way around this as it would seem weird to refill the cans to then teleport back to Falador and it kinda wastes a tab

1 hour ago, Luis Bencosme said:

The script is awesome so far but for some reason when I start the script it, say at GE, it tells me I have no Falador tabs when I have in my bank so it runs to Falador to refill the watering cans then teleports to my house to use Falador teleport for patches.  Is there no way around this as it would seem weird to refill the cans to then teleport back to Falador and it kinda wastes a tab

Some people like the efficiency here. Due to the logic that is being used for when to use a traversing method, this is not something that I'll change for the time being -- sorry!

1 hour ago, Brumy8 said:

I am having issues starting the script. I think my screen is too small to start the script. Would you know away around this issue by chance?

Unfortunately not! You can join the Discord and ask people if they have a profile for you that you could use instead