AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

19 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Has this script smoothed out at all since November? Any updates to the paint etc to optimize CPU? I found when I used it for a couple hours during the trial that it was extremely laggy and raised my CPU usage through the roof. Again I'm not sure if it was a script issue or a client issue (as I do recall quite a few scripts not working 100% around this time). Just curious if this was ever addressed. (Stealth injection mode)

3 hours ago, Caustic said:

Has this script smoothed out at all since November? Any updates to the paint etc to optimize CPU? I found when I used it for a couple hours during the trial that it was extremely laggy and raised my CPU usage through the roof. Again I'm not sure if it was a script issue or a client issue (as I do recall quite a few scripts not working 100% around this time). Just curious if this was ever addressed. (Stealth injection mode)

Uhm I have never noticed a flaw in cpu usage, so no update has ever been pushed regarding that.