AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

3 minutes ago, Protoprize said:

I found a way around it though :) If you create a 'insertnamehere.ini' into the data/AIO farming folder, it will read it and you can save to it (as long as the name of the profile matches the name of the file)

Yeah, so it seems that OSBot has file permission issues, by the sounds of it. Glad you found a workaround :) .

Hello,

Not looking for a trial (yet) but have some questions. This seems very low key, due to the lack of in-game time spent, so are there many reported bans? I couldn't imagine so, but I have been out of the botting scene for a bit, since all of the big busting pushed over at jamflex.

Thanks

Edited by Skoony
Grammar ;)

4 hours ago, Skoony said:

Hello,

Not looking for a trial (yet) but have some questions. This seems very low key, due to the lack of in-game time spent, so are there many reported bans? I couldn't imagine so, but I have been out of the botting scene for a bit, since all of the big busting pushed over at jamflex.

Thanks

I couldn't really tell you to be frank. Even if people were to be banned, I would not really remember so as bans are part of botting.

I'm one farming, do you know the best things/settings I can use for this script when starting out? Before I buy/trial it?

I can show a list of all my purchased scripts so you know i'm not just fishing for free trials. lol :)

Oh and starting off I know xp will be typically slow, but what xp/hour does this bot give? Can't see none in the proggies of the OP

35 minutes ago, heheimpro said:

I'm one farming, do you know the best things/settings I can use for this script when starting out? Before I buy/trial it?

I can show a list of all my purchased scripts so you know i'm not just fishing for free trials. lol :)

Oh and starting off I know xp will be typically slow, but what xp/hour does this bot give? Can't see none in the proggies of the OP

You should just start with doing potatoes on each patch you're able to farm :)

As for the XP/H, it really depends on what patches & plants you're doing, I literally have no clue how much it is for potatoes :D.

Trial granted :)

1 hour ago, Eagle Scripts said:

You should just start with doing potatoes on each patch you're able to farm :)

As for the XP/H, it really depends on what patches & plants you're doing, I literally have no clue how much it is for potatoes :D.

Trial granted :)

no no take away the trial please I don't need it right now