AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

16 minutes ago, Ayrtoo said:

Hey mate, i'm surely missing something simple here. I try start the bot with all but kourend selected - All tele tabs but canifis which is the ectophail. But gui continues to say that its awaiting input from the gui. Appreciate the help :)

Could you try and make me a GIF of you starting it up? I should be able to identify what you're missing then :)

11 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Hhm it looks alright to me. So after hitting the start button it's not doing anything? What does the logger say?

As attached :)
Doesnt appear to do anything. Have also tried it when just selecting falador harralander, nastraderm and sweetcorn with falador teletabs selected... very odd

Aiofarmer help.jpg

On 12/24/2018 at 12:52 AM, Ayrtoo said:

As attached :)
Doesnt appear to do anything. Have also tried it when just selecting falador harralander, nastraderm and sweetcorn with falador teletabs selected... very odd

Aiofarmer help.jpg

Are you still having this issue?

17 hours ago, Treyb said:

Trial please.

Trial granted.

15 hours ago, chowkebab said:

any chance i may get a trial for this one?

Trial granted.

9 hours ago, Ayrtoo said:

Hey mate, any plans on adding ardy cape tele or teleporting with runes? Would make the account very ironman friendly :)

Runes will not be added. Ardy cape tele; are you able to use the teleport when the cape is in your inventory? 

Eagle,

Didn't get a copy of the logger or a gif but I ran for around 3 hrs and watched off an on throughout. One thing I noticed was the script moves too quick sometimes when removing items from bank. It will remove something it didn't mean to then dump the inventory and restart. Part of this led to inadvertent messages into chat. Like typing "2" and "4 " a whole bunch. Character had been in ardy bank trying to restock for about 5-10 min with a good amount of people noticing the numbers in chat as "bot like". I'll see if I can grab a gif or logger next time. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Are you still having this issue?

Runes will not be added. Ardy cape tele; are you able to use the teleport when the cape is in your inventory? 

Just tried it once again - Seemed to work when i started it without anything in the inventory, script moved to falador then stopped with 'waiting to stop animating/moving'  which it had. 
Afterwhich i restarted it and seems to be working okay so far - Seems like script wont run if the inventory is already setup.

Any reason runes wont be added? Makes running it on a ironman basically impossible (without getting high construction and making your own tele tabs?) 
Also yes you can use the ardy cape teleport from the inventory.

Happy i ended up buying the script mate, thought of adding alching/fletching whilst the script is waiting for patches? :)

On a sidenote - closed the bot & ran another script to find it was acting odd.... - Stopped it and pressed start on the bot & it automatically started farming before i started a script haha?

Do i need to kill the client after running the script or was this just a red herring? :D

Also found the script throwing the below errors when 'picking herbs' status was shown at the ardy patch (had just changed sweetcorn into notes & sat there constantly until i moved it)

[ERROR][Bot #1][12/28 01:39:15 PM]: Error executing event : org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent@e359b5
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -13946
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.NPCS.getLocalNPC(dn:178)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.Mouse.getEntitiesOnCursor(tj:401)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.Mouse.isOnCursor(tj:65)
	at org.osbot.rs07.input.mouse.EntityDestination.evaluate(pg:286)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.IIIIiiiiIIii(zi:185)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.execute(zi:349)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor$2.run(le:246)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.execute(le:171)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.InteractableObject.interact(fm:35)
	at b.d.b.CON.l(cb:93)
	at b.d.AUx.l(ib:6)
	at b.AUx.l(kb:201)
	at core.MainDriver.onLoop(rb:42)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(bp:22)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Edited by Ayrtoo

8 hours ago, Ayrtoo said:

Just tried it once again - Seemed to work when i started it without anything in the inventory, script moved to falador then stopped with 'waiting to stop animating/moving'  which it had. 
Afterwhich i restarted it and seems to be working okay so far - Seems like script wont run if the inventory is already setup.

Any reason runes wont be added? Makes running it on a ironman basically impossible (without getting high construction and making your own tele tabs?) 
Also yes you can use the ardy cape teleport from the inventory.

Happy i ended up buying the script mate, thought of adding alching/fletching whilst the script is waiting for patches? :)

On a sidenote - closed the bot & ran another script to find it was acting odd.... - Stopped it and pressed start on the bot & it automatically started farming before i started a script haha?

Do i need to kill the client after running the script or was this just a red herring? :D

Also found the script throwing the below errors when 'picking herbs' status was shown at the ardy patch (had just changed sweetcorn into notes & sat there constantly until i moved it)

[ERROR][Bot #1][12/28 01:39:15 PM]: Error executing event : org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent@e359b5
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -13946
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.NPCS.getLocalNPC(dn:178)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.Mouse.getEntitiesOnCursor(tj:401)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.Mouse.isOnCursor(tj:65)
	at org.osbot.rs07.input.mouse.EntityDestination.evaluate(pg:286)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.IIIIiiiiIIii(zi:185)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.execute(zi:349)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor$2.run(le:246)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.execute(le:171)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.InteractableObject.interact(fm:35)
	at b.d.b.CON.l(cb:93)
	at b.d.AUx.l(ib:6)
	at b.AUx.l(kb:201)
	at core.MainDriver.onLoop(rb:42)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(bp:22)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

This seems like a client-related error. Are you using mirror mode?

7 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

This seems like a client-related error. Are you using mirror mode?

Have tried with both. Does work much more reliably on injection mode of course but still bugs out occasionally.

Are the login times randomized? would be cool if they were randomized within like 5 minutes or something.

5 minutes ago, Ayrtoo said:

Have tried with both. Does work much more reliably on injection mode of course but still bugs out occasionally.

Are the login times randomized? would be cool if they were randomized within like 5 minutes or something.

They are not really randomized, as a lot of people would deem that to be not efficient at all.