AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

First run done, unfortnatly I coudnt start it yesterday due to the game bug.

Only problem I found was it would use a house tab, it then proceeded to use the glory I was wearing and teleport to draynor for the fally patch.
Will check the settings in a couple hours.
95d6f96f94c3dcdf2a0d6cd252dc8572.png
https://gyazo.com/95d6f96f94c3dcdf2a0d6cd252dc8572

32 minutes ago, Ironmangoal said:

First run done, unfortnatly I coudnt start it yesterday due to the game bug.

Only problem I found was it would use a house tab, it then proceeded to use the glory I was wearing and teleport to draynor for the fally patch.
Will check the settings in a couple hours.
95d6f96f94c3dcdf2a0d6cd252dc8572.png
https://gyazo.com/95d6f96f94c3dcdf2a0d6cd252dc8572

If you want to use teleport tabs you should not wear a Glory in order for the web walker not to prioritize the glory.

On 7/17/2018 at 1:39 AM, ValBot said:

Just bought the script last night and trying it out. Could it be added to use the tool leprechaun to get compost and plant cure as well so it doesn't have to keep returning to the banks?

This is planned to be implemented in the long run. It'll take a while to be added though.

On 7/18/2018 at 8:17 PM, Aelf said:

i just bought this, and assumed it would have tree support.. but it doesnt. my bad, but surely something that should be added? thanks

Trees might get added in the long run, I won't give any promises on those for now.

On 7/25/2018 at 6:43 AM, Godsmack123 said:

No option to use Ardougne cape / Explorers ring teleports?

If you want me to add those in, please supply me with an account that has both methods available :).

On 8/2/2018 at 8:23 AM, sean258 said:

just bought the script, but for an ironman there is one major issue. Could teleportation through normal spellbook be added? otherwise there is such a big waste of tabs, and my POH is not advanced enough... greets

Unfortunately, I am not interested in implementing the usage of the spellbook.

On 8/5/2018 at 4:57 AM, fcknbobfrank said:

@Eagle Scripts could you add "log out if out of seeds"? since it gets seeds from the bank before it does a run this would be a perfect time to check.

It should pause the script if an item can not be found in the bank. This will lead to being idle and logged out by the game eventually.

On 8/9/2018 at 7:41 AM, Nivo said:

Will there be added support for lunar spellbook humidify/fertile soil eventually?

This is currently not planned on the roadmap.

22 hours ago, Zummy said:

Can presets be made and saved so it can be started from cli?

Added this to the roadmap - I'll add this when my agenda has some space for it. No ETA will be given :) .

• Heart 1