AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

Hey, Just got this and it looks good. Alltho 

able to add in support for house treleports?

As of now i need to use every single teleport tab to get arrownd, Cheers

EDIT:

Just tried it with the Kourend Teleport tablet, (Using redirect on house tab to make kourend) the bot diddnt like that and still used Falador teleport tablet to get to kourend.

Edited by BoldMold

1 hour ago, AaronHellmann said:

How long until you support stamina potions? From my knowledge of computer programming it should just be as simple as adding the API and then consuming at < 50%. I could be wrong though. Anyway, is it possible to get an ETA or explanation as to why you can't add it?

There's currently no ETA. There have been multiple requests for different teleport methods and such. I've said that I won't look into adding additions like these, unless I have the time to develop the entire system all at once for both custom traversing methods and stamina. My agenda is full for quite the upcoming period however.

Of course, actually drinking the potion is calling a specific API method. But you can obviously figure out that there's much more logic needed with a script of this scale to properly handle new features :) .

1 hour ago, BoldMold said:

Hey, Just got this and it looks good. Alltho 

able to add in support for house treleports?

As of now i need to use every single teleport tab to get arrownd, Cheers

EDIT:

Just tried it with the Kourend Teleport tablet, (Using redirect on house tab to make kourend) the bot diddnt like that and still used Falador teleport tablet to get to kourend.

Please look at the above :).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UkBenH said:

343op4y.png

Using mirror mode. Loving this so far, it's a great script. All the things I'd personally change have been requested already; but I'm happy with how well this works! Super reliable. Top page pls? :D.

nice, you running this on a alt?  i just bougth this after i had a trial last week, love this and hopeing toget some serious gains with this on farming :)

hope he can add makeing super compost aswell somewhere in the future

1 hour ago, hustl3r said:

nice, you running this on a alt?  i just bougth this after i had a trial last week, love this and hopeing toget some serious gains with this on farming :)

hope he can add makeing super compost aswell somewhere in the future

Semi-main-alt. Just something I run whilst I'm at work. I don't touch the account for a day or so afterwards if I want to get some legit hours in.

55 minutes ago, bRipp3r said:

hey man i'm checking this out and i'm wondering if 8.99 is the base price for lifetime access to this or if it's a 8.99/month subscription for this script.

also, could I have access to a trial my dude?

The price is a one-time-only :).

Trial has been granted.

• Like 1

Small report, wish it had exp/hr =/. Watermelons and herbs. 

A few suggestions from watching it. Force checking while it's at a farm, I've watched it countless times leave when a herb is ready while doing watermelons, only to walk to the bank to walk back in 5-10 min to harvest that herb. Hovering spots when there and checking left click options would do it I presume. I haven't played with this code, but I may to see if it's possible.

Logging out where it is in the end instead of returning to the bank every single time.

2018_04_19_08_23_02.png

Edited by Wes
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Wes said:

Small report, wish it had exp/hr =/. Watermelons and herbs. 

A few suggestions from watching it. Force checking while it's at a farm, I've watched it countless times leave when a herb is ready while doing watermelons, only to walk to the bank to walk back in 5-10 min to harvest that herb. Hovering spots when there and checking left click options would do it I presume. I haven't played with this code, but I may to see if it's possible.

Logging out where it is in the end instead of returning to the bank every single time.

2018_04_19_08_23_02.png

I could have a thought about the force-checking. The going to bank before logging out has to stay implemented though, you want to make sure that it can actually do a run after logging out instead of it having to resupply.

11 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

I could have a thought about the force-checking. The going to bank before logging out has to stay implemented though, you want to make sure that it can actually do a run after logging out instead of it having to resupply.

Okay fair enough, wasn't sure if banking was the only time it checked for supplies. Being it doesn't bank every time it was there.

I feel force checking would substantially increase herbs/hr over greater times. Even last night I woke up to get a glass of water, seen it was making a run so I watched it. Left a herb at kourend, not exactly a short walk to get back there. If it had harvested it, it could of been 15-20min into its growth by the time it made it back there. That time every single rotation of herbs, if the timers are getting that out of whack every run, if force checked could lead to an extra full planting and more profit every 6+ hours.

Edited by Wes