AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

22 minutes ago, hustl3r said:

will this bot place watermelons in the compost bin to make super compost each run? and dous it do a run evry 80~ mins (time it takes for any herb to grow)

would love to see this bot do that, and if its possible to implement this? no idea if its alot of work or not?

This script does currently not use the compost bin.

This bot logs in once it assumes the needed patches are done.

52 minutes ago, talipen said:

hey,

just to confirm its finished the 3 locations I have entered then this is what i get;

5a9906e9c2d7a32d5d483d89fb95409b.png

Can you please confirm this is correct?

d6cc657f3699d0451601437b75938898.png

It is just standing in falador east bank, with the bank open.

I've read through the posts and it states that originally it would log out to wait? now does it stay logged in, as this is obviously going to increase ban risk if it stays logged in for this amount of time doing nothing?

It should wait until the farming cycle is over to then logout afterwards. Does it continuously stay logged in until the patch is done?

1 hour ago, talipen said:

yes 

it does, it doesn't log, the only time it logged is when it said it disconnected. I ended the script after 1 hour and 40minutes to lower chance of ban :) please advise. 

Alright that shouldn't happen. Please send me a PM regarding this as a reminder.

20 minutes ago, jller12 said:

Hey are trials still blocked? else i would like to try it out, plan on buying it next week but want to try anyway since there are some buggs still i see

I have granted you a trial. Please tell me if you encounter any of the above reported issues as well :).

2 hours ago, Theorems said:

To add ardougne teleport you literally just need to make the bot withdraw ardougne teleport tabs when it is at the bank because the webwalker already supports them. Would love to see this implemented as it should only take a minute to do..

That’s not correct as you don’t know the architecture of the script.