AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

1 hour ago, gastraan said:

Kind of sad that canifis isnt supported lol?

Once there's space in my agenda I'm working on adding more locations + teleport methods.

1 hour ago, gastraan said:

honestly watching this script feels like watching a retard playing my account

I have to be honest in stating that I really dislike your attitude. If you don't have any proper bug report / constructive criticism to make, please just go for a refund instead of writing these useless posts.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Once there's space in my agenda I'm working on adding more locations + teleport methods.

I have to be honest in stating that I really dislike your attitude. If you don't have any proper bug report / constructive criticism to make, please just go for a refund instead of writing these useless posts.

After running it correctly it seems to be working thank you.

Edited by gastraan
Wrong
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

I will soon upload a new version where it'll not take the loss of farming ticks into account when logging back in.

it'll teleport to ardy and once that patch is done. it'll run to catherby. Why not just teleport to camelot then run to catherby. And will tree support come in the future?

5 hours ago, Sombra said:

it'll teleport to ardy and once that patch is done. it'll run to catherby. Why not just teleport to camelot then run to catherby. And will tree support come in the future?

That’ll be changed once I work on more teleport options. Tree support currently has low priority.

On 2/24/2018 at 11:44 AM, illuminati666 said:

Any idea why my accounts will not log back in after it has taken its break? Break time just goes into -time for me. :\ 

7 hours ago, Sombra said:

V0.97 Ardougne To Catherby Now Uses Teleport Tab + Login Stuck Problem Solved

This version does not include support for more teleports. It only uses the camelot teleport tab when traveling from the Ardougne patch to the Catherby patch.

11 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

V0.97 Ardougne To Catherby Now Uses Teleport Tab + Login Stuck Problem Solved

This version does not include support for more teleports. It only uses the camelot teleport tab when traveling from the Ardougne patch to the Catherby patch.

do you have a discord? if you do can you pm it ?