AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

2 minutes ago, tonsa said:

Gets stuck in the port charter options when trying to go to kourend from camelot. Right clicks the guy to charter the ship and when the map comes up it doesn't do anything.

Unfortunately that's the webwalker. I think Alek is aware of chartering not properly working.

56 minutes ago, Mazen320 said:

Would be awesome if this had progressive farming, since its a skill people always leave kinda last and personally, only skill i haven't trained so i might buy and learn how to do it. But I'm sure everybody would love progressive farming, might be too much work tho

I actually asked multiple users and we came to the conclusion that it wouldn't be worth it as the skill is slow and every thursday there's an update meaning it couldn't run 24/7 for weeks.

1 hour ago, ownar070 said:

I dont get one thing,  sometimes script status asks for teleports tablets, when i restarted the script, it was spamclicking magic but i didnt had the runes!?

Shouldnt you add the function to let the npc watch over your crops?

The webwalker handles this. 

39 minutes ago, ownar070 said:

I would like to ask for a refund, this script aint my cup of tea.

Refunds go through Maldesto. Nevertheless, might want to tell me whats wrong as the majority of the users is really satisfied with the script as of now. :)

To be honest i dislike it because of the fact i cant customize the script enough, i dont want to break after doing all the farmin patches after breaking relogin and repeat. (maybe pausing the script instead of logging) maybe built in a mode where i can choose to plant + harvest or just doing the two separately. also maybe add the function to let the gardeners check on your crops (payment needed in notes)

28 minutes ago, ownar070 said:

To be honest i dislike it because of the fact i cant customize the script enough, i dont want to break after doing all the farmin patches after breaking relogin and repeat. (maybe pausing the script instead of logging) maybe built in a mode where i can choose to plant + harvest or just doing the two separately. also maybe add the function to let the gardeners check on your crops (payment needed in notes)

As of now it is more then customizable enough. If you really dislike it that much you'll need to apply a refund through Maldesto. Make sure to tell him it's because you feel the script is not customizable enough and that it's not broken.