AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

V1.047 Has Been Pushed - V1.047 Combat Evading Edited

- This update is a fix for the Combat Evading. I had a report in which the Combat Evading came into an infinite loop. I hope to have fixed this issue by this update but I'll need feedback on this one from you guys.

This update does not require you to delete your profiles.

On 7/4/2018 at 10:58 AM, LeBron said:

Yes, I ran it 24/7. No it's not easily to be recognized based on that because plants die, need curing etc. So you don't always log in with the same pattern and whatnot and it's DEFINITELY not effective. If you farmed legit using 5 patches you could do 80+ herbs/day this script will do 60-70 at best. So it's not that either. Did no one else get banned? Might be that people reported me or the proxies I've been using have been sold to someone else as well. 

I was also banned because of this script, definitely this script and definitely a manual ban though because they picked up my bot-farm as well not running this script but botting other things i have confirmed as no or low-risk. I personally believe i was reported doing the farm run as the number of times i returned to the allotments was too frequent, or alternatively the logging in/out caused a flag. Not sure.

If anyone has any advice for how to better setup/use for a set of high level goals over a longer time would be great to know

Edited by Anon145

14 hours ago, Anon145 said:

I was also banned because of this script, definitely this script and definitely a manual ban though because they picked up my bot-farm as well not running this script but botting other things i have confirmed as no or low-risk. I personally believe i was reported doing the farm run as the number of times i returned to the allotments was too frequent, or alternatively the logging in/out caused a flag. Not sure.

If anyone has any advice for how to better setup/use for a set of high level goals over a longer time would be great to know

I stopped using this script after I saw LeBron's post and after some of my accounts banned.

Although I don't think my ban is caused by this script, my accounts use lots of scripts.

5 hours ago, Pegasus said:

I stopped using this script after I saw LeBron's post and after some of my accounts banned.

Although I don't think my ban is caused by this script, my accounts use lots of scripts.

20 hours ago, Anon145 said:

Lads please take this into PM. Bans are bound to happen in the end when botting.

I don't know why you wouldn't want to have an open dialogue about how to most effectively use this script?

I think i have all your scripts and I am not blaming the script or you, i will continue to use all your scripts including this one, but there definitely needs to be some better guidance on how to effectively use this bot as in my opinion setup variability is large and can be both very dangerous/risky as well as safe/effective dependent on the setup/scope.

Edited by Anon145
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Anon145 said:

I don't know why you wouldn't want to have an open dialogue about how to most effectively use this script?

I think i have all your scripts and I am not blaming the script or you, i will continue to use all your scripts including this one, but there definitely needs to be some better guidance on how to effectively use this bot as in my opinion setup variability is large and can be both very dangerous/risky as well as safe/effective dependent on the setup/scope.

I was more referring to the part in which bans were discussed.

Which parts of the script are not self-explanatory in your eyes?

2 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

I was more referring to the part in which bans were discussed.

Which parts of the script are not self-explanatory in your eyes?

I've taken the ban discussion to PM, sorry about that.

I am a fan of the script don't get me wrong, i love your work - some of the below might be ignorance so apologies in advance, I bought it not long ago and my first impressions where these:

> UI is much less intuitive than your other bots - having 3 panels with required inputs is difficult to keep track of and the teleports confused me at first not knowing if it was required or not. Then having compost and watering can options on another tab all together makes it pretty confusing.

> No inventory management or tracking in the UI means unadapted users will make mistakes which could lead to bot-like behaviour (that could be averted). See inventory management logic below.

> Some way to veiw the setup would be good - once you ADD a location it is un-editable and un-viewable, especially without any inventory space trackers or a listed ADDED locations with details.

> Not sure if possible but some 'off the shelf' settings would probably be appreciated by noobies, maybe like a 3 patch ALL beds  (Camelot + Falador + Ardougne) or 5 patch HERB beds ONLY or something else would probably get rid of many of these 'too complicated gib money back pls' comments. Which are people who are ultimately saying the same thing as me but less constructive: i want to use the bot but i find it hard to set up.

> Implied inventory logic is a steep learning curve  - while it is possible to add all patches to a setup, realistically you are limited by inventory space and the number of composts you carry else the bot will either run back/forward noting with the leprechaun over and over or running to bank over and over. I think i worked this out to be roughly 10-12 composts as the max before the script doesn't work as intended. This might be less important at higher levels with things like Hosidius disease protection and nasturnitums on watermelon i am not sure, but was a big struggle 20-45 i would constantly have to tweak the composting options just to make a farm run "work". This could be changed with a different UI or a inventory management function i think. Even something as simple as what Fruity does with his NMZ bot (a counter of used inventory spots) would be good.

Lastly more of a feature comment:

> Having a house in Kourend and using it to try and get to the patch using house teleport is the most efficient farming method that also doesn't appear to work - kourend in general is not very accessible in the bot from a levelling point of view. Xerics talismen and tithe farm teleports are pretty unaccessible. Kourend teleport works if you have NMZ points to spend but this is inaccessible to all but high level accounts

Having spoke to LeBron in PM we feel the bans were probably a manual sweep (unavoidable) so to anyone reading there is nothing wrong with this bot, it does the job well and i would still recommend it, but the issues above make it hard to feel confident that the setup is making the most of it.

Edited by Anon145
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Anon145 said:

I've taken the ban discussion to PM, sorry about that.

I am a fan of the script don't get me wrong, i love your work - some of the below might be ignorance so apologies in advance, I bought it not long ago and my first impressions where these:

> UI is much less intuitive than your other bots - having 3 panels with required inputs is difficult to keep track of and the teleports confused me at first not knowing if it was required or not. Then having compost and watering can options on another tab all together makes it pretty confusing.

> No inventory management or tracking in the UI means unadapted users will make mistakes which could lead to bot-like behaviour (that could be averted). See inventory management logic below.

> Some way to veiw the setup would be good - once you ADD a location it is un-editable and un-viewable, especially without any inventory space trackers or a listed ADDED locations with details.

> Not sure if possible but some 'off the shelf' settings would probably be appreciated by noobies, maybe like a 3 patch ALL beds  (Camelot + Falador + Ardougne) or 5 patch HERB beds ONLY or something else would probably get rid of many of these 'too complicated gib money back pls' comments. Which are people who are ultimately saying the same thing as me but less constructive: i want to use the bot but i find it hard to set up.

> Implied inventory logic is a steep learning curve  - while it is possible to add all patches to a setup, realistically you are limited by inventory space and the number of composts you carry else the bot will either run back/forward noting with the leprechaun over and over or running to bank over and over. I think i worked this out to be roughly 10-12 composts as the max before the script doesn't work as intended. This might be less important at higher levels with things like Hosidius disease protection and nasturnitums on watermelon i am not sure, but was a big struggle 20-45 i would constantly have to tweak the composting options just to make a farm run "work". This could be changed with a different UI or a inventory management function i think. Even something as simple as what Fruity does with his NMZ bot (a counter of used inventory spots) would be good.

Lastly more of a feature comment:

> Having a house in Kourend and using it to try and get to the patch using house teleport is the most efficient farming method that also doesn't appear to work - kourend in general is not very accessible in the bot from a levelling point of view. Xerics talismen and tithe farm teleports are pretty unaccessible. Kourend teleport works if you have NMZ points to spend but this is inaccessible to all but high level accounts

Having spoke to LeBron in PM we feel the bans were probably a manual sweep (unavoidable) so to anyone reading there is nothing wrong with this bot, it does the job well and i would still recommend it, but the issues above make it hard to feel confident that the setup is making the most of it.

Thanks for this. I appreciate the time you've taken in your constructive criticism.:)

I'll have a thought about the above-mentioned points.

As for the above quote:

I have made it possible to indeed make use of the POH teletab from which you'll then use the POH portal to get out of your house. As long as you have your house set-up in Kourend, this should indeed be the most efficient TraversingMethod.

I noticed after starting this script today that when attempting to use the Camelot Portal in the POH it was just hovering over the portal and not clicking on it. I noticed that instead of the option to "Teleport" this had two options "Camelot" and "Seers Village" instead and thought this maybe causing the issue. Not sure if this issue has been encountered before or reported to you.

21 minutes ago, Mikee_ said:

I noticed after starting this script today that when attempting to use the Camelot Portal in the POH it was just hovering over the portal and not clicking on it. I noticed that instead of the option to "Teleport" this had two options "Camelot" and "Seers Village" instead and thought this maybe causing the issue. Not sure if this issue has been encountered before or reported to you.

Thanks. I remember this being reported before but I have forgotten to push this update -- my apologies.

I'll try to push an update for this somewhere this weekend.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Thanks. I remember this being reported before but I have forgotten to push this update -- my apologies.

I'll try to push an update for this somewhere this weekend.

Thank you, quick response, but now also a nullpointer right after entry to POH when trying to use Kharyrll portal.

24f04zr.png

Look forward to these being fixed I guess I'll just use the other patches until then.

EDIT: FYI the portal is visible from the entry portal its actually closer and the other ones which are working, just incase you were consider that as an issue.

Edited by Mikee_

40 minutes ago, Mikee_ said:

Thank you, quick response, but now also a nullpointer right after entry to POH when trying to use Kharyrll portal.

24f04zr.png

Look forward to these being fixed I guess I'll just use the other patches until then.

EDIT: FYI the portal is visible from the entry portal its actually closer and the other ones which are working, just incase you were consider that as an issue.

Thanks. I'll try to look into this as soon as I can. I hope to have some space in my agenda tomorrow but I won't give any promises.