AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

8 hours ago, stam dato said:

you updated the transport methods,

but now it force me to do quest Plague City or I am unable to farm in  Ardougne.

What do you mean? You can still choose to  use a camelot teleport.

3 hours ago, stam dato said:

nice, now it goes to nearest bank instead of only Faladar bank to take items.

Now all old settings not work.

If you load old settings, cpu, usage become 90% and client crash.

You have to delete your old profiles.

Edited by Eagle Scripts

czZez5l.pngczZez5l.pngGot stuck here indefinitely trying to find nearest bank near the Kourend allotments, logger is just loaded with with: [INFO][Bot #1][05/05 04:06:11 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold.

https://i.imgur.com/czZez5l.png

Not sure how long it's been sat there, I wanna say like 4 hours lol. Riperoni

Edit: I noticed it's trying to get through the gates to get to the bank, if i pause and do that myself then it has no problem. Hope that helps @Eagle Scripts

Edited by THS

13 hours ago, THS said:

czZez5l.pngczZez5l.pngGot stuck here indefinitely trying to find nearest bank near the Kourend allotments, logger is just loaded with with: [INFO][Bot #1][05/05 04:06:11 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold.

Edit: I noticed it's trying to get through the gates to get to the bank, if i pause and do that myself then it has no problem. Hope that helps @Eagle Scripts

Thanks for reporting.

Your edit is indeed very useful! :)

13 hours ago, THS said:

I've silently pushed an update regarding this. In about 24 hours from now, the script will first statically walk around the fences before letting the WebWalker traversing continue.

34 minutes ago, ribbasaurus said:

@Eagle Scripts   any chance of ranging guild teleport from the combat bracelet to ardy patch, and draynor village teleport from the amulet of glory to falador patch being implemented? ps. loving the script keep up the good work!

You can try and send me a reminder PM for that in about 1 week from now. :) Make sure to have an account that has those capabilities when reminding me.

i feel like we're getting ecto support next? :D would be great!

man, i got your script running all day over the weekend. im on 31hours right now, with over 250 snapdragon seeds on me haha, makeing great money at the moment, can you maybe add a herb count? like howmuch herbs it has harvested? would be nice to see

keep up the work m8! love the script

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, hustl3r said:

i feel like we're getting ecto support next? :D would be great!

man, i got your script running all day over the weekend. im on 31hours right now, with over 250 snapdragon seeds on me haha, makeing great money at the moment, can you maybe add a herb count? like howmuch herbs it has harvested? would be nice to see

keep up the work m8! love the script

Ecto will be added once my agenda allows it :).

As for the counter; unfortunately, I'm not planning to add such a timer in there for now.

Glad you like it though! :)

5 minutes ago, gastraan said:

hey whenever i try to do a farm run it just keeps teleporting from falador to camelot and back to falador and it keeps repeating that cycle.

I'm not sure how to set it up could you help me perhaps?

Send me a GIF / video of how you're starting it through PM so I can tell you what you're doing wrong.

Everytime I try to run it recently, it grabs dibbler spade, etc and the seeds then freezes up/does nothing else. I have to ctrl alt del to end the process. Any ideas? 

On 5/5/2018 at 2:12 AM, stam dato said:

nice, now it goes to nearest bank instead of only Faladar bank to take items.

Now all old settings not work.

If you load old settings, cpu, usage become 90% and client crash.

Cheers! I didn't realize this, and just read up! thanks