Dispute against handi

Rekt

He was really nice, did a bunch of quests and some other things before this for me quickly, he was very knowledgeable about the game, and -not to put this on rekt-, but they explained his TWC as a big misunderstanding that was never cleared up. We would just chat about stuff in skype and shoot the breeze, it's a huge bummer that this happened :(. In all honestly I probably lost 70-80m in gear, but all i can definitively account for is a total of 51.95m from my ranger without the extra stuff just chillen on the account like natures, sharks, pray pots, etc. & there was a cash pile, but i can't remember how large it was anywhere from 4-7-11m because I figured he'd need to restock. I'll see if I can find it in chat or screenshots. Obby mauler had 2 obby mauls, zerker necklace, 2-6k cannonballs, obby cape, & ~2m. These are the lower end of the spectrum. Nobody wins in a SQ, and my goal isn't to fuck rekt harder than he's been fucked. By my conservative estimations it comes to a total of 56.9m excluding an agreement to be reached about the incomplete services of 23m for slayer to 55 on my obby mauler (currently 101k xp) and the 80m for 80-99 ranged NMZ. 

-edit- I forgot to mention a cannon on the obby mauler, and probably one on the ranger, but at this point I'll just call it 57m in accountable worth. 

Edited by melomel

[evidence hidden]
So, I've put together what evidence I have about my bank before he started the service; I say the bank is worth ~80m, and there's a discussion about it & it wasn't refuted, but that being said I don't want to be overcompensated. 80-85 ranged is about 1.3m xp, and idk what the xp/hr is at nmz with steel darts & full gear, but in order to estimate the amount used I would use the calculation (1.3m/(xp/hr))*1800 as you use ~1800 darts an hour to account for pausing between attacking monsters. If it were nonstop it'd be 2000. If anyone is familiar with nmz xp rates with blowpipe in full gear that'd help immensely because then we could calculate the amount of darts, and thereby scales used as well. Part of the service was performed, and part of my gear was used towards that. I don't expect or want rekt to overcompensate me for what was lost. According to my statements ~96k scales (full blowpipe + 80k in ge), 440k darts, robin hood hat, Ranger tunic, acher's ring, fury, and I said that I didn't buy ranger's boots, but I can't tell in the screenshot if those are or aren't, and if someone could take a peek and tell me that would be great, but I don't think I ended up buying them, but at the same time this was nearly 2 weeks ago. In addition, I have screenshots of the last level performed on my obby mauler (49), and it remains 49, and at the time there were definitively 3600 cannonballs and a cannon. Additionally, since it was taking so long and I asked if I could pk a bit on it, I know that when i last logged off I had a fury, 2 obby mauls, an obby cape, and 2m because I pked 2 furies, and lost one. I also had transferred over an obby armor set and obby sword, but sold the obby armor set in order to buy pking supplies.

I can do a better accounting later, but I gotta go to a tutor right now.

• Mio locked this topic
  • Mio unlocked this topic
20 minutes ago, Mio said:

There is not picture of your bank in the images provided.

No picture of the bank was taken beforehand, seeing as I didn't feel the need given that I'd had multiple services performed with them, and I was assured that Handi had a 40m deposit, and that his TWC was merely a misunderstanding. There is a verbal agreement and confirmation of the gear used and provided alongside screenshots wearing said gear, all of this without a single disagreement or dispute over the value of the bank. Furthermore, given that handi's deposit was 40m, the value of the scamquit would at least be over that amount, unless you intend the logic for Rekt to profit as a result of this misfortune. At this rate, I'm not even certain that I'm going to get anything back including the upfront payments for the services as Rekt has been on this site multiple times, and refuses to respond to any of my skype messages.

-edit- if this seems to be an issue with you mio, then fine. I demand the immediate payment of my shares of handi's deposit split amongst the services he scam quit in addition to the full 103m for the 80m and 23m services that were neither completed, given that I no longer feel comfortable entrusting any of this to rekt or the capable hands of the moderators to resolve.

Edited by melomel

35 minutes ago, melomel said:

he scam quit in addition to the full 103m for the 80m and 23m services that were neither completed

fwiw handi did 100k/166k slayer xp. so i can refund u 10m for slayer service and for the 80m it was 80-99 ranged + nmz kit handi finished the kit and did 85/99 range as both services were paritially completed why do i need to refund full amount for them?

• Mio locked this topic