Pure suggestions

Dilly Dilly

16 minutes ago, ez11 said:

what exactly is the difference between a piety and a barrows pure?

4 minutes ago, mithrilman said:

Second this.

I personally like zerks 31 pray

Barrows is 70/75 att and,70 def piety pure are normally 60 att and 70 def so its roughly 3-4 combat levels lower than Barrows pure so it puts you in a lower combat bracket 

3 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

I used to run a zerker back in like 2005 and it was pretty fun, but since I have always said I want a max main to play 100%.

I would say barrows/max barrows if that's the case for me, at least then i'm closer to my end game goals, it's all personal preference.

See i like the zerker a lot but i hate the whole msb to ags non sense. Not a fan of the ticks 

I used to run a zerker back in like 2005 and it was pretty fun, but since I have always said I want a max main to play 100%.

I would say barrows/max barrows if that's the case for me, at least then i'm closer to my end game goals, it's all personal preference.

With a end game max too you can do bossing and stuff as well alongside PvP allowing more use for the account. Whereas with just a normal pure; you're limited.

I haven't been a fan of pking as I grew up a lot since, then again as I say it's just personal opinion here.

I enjoy skilling, I enjoy collecting items/resources. Why would you want a 50/50 risk on losing it all xD

Yep pretty much, at least then you get more to do also.

4 minutes ago, JohnDoe1 said:

With a end game max too you can do bossing and stuff as well alongside PvP allowing more use for the account. Whereas with just a normal pure; you're limited.

Thank you all for actual opinions and not just spam ignorant post like some do. I really appreciate it 

2 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

I enjoy skilling, I enjoy collecting items/resources.

Yeah, this. 

I would go zerker, cuz have no experience with piety pures anyway. To be honest, the only pking I always enjoyed was no armor with main or just simple f2p pure. Since then, I am more main account oriented, skilling etc. 

4 minutes ago, NoCC said:

Are they not nerfed to the ground?

Ehhh, I mean if you can get your hands on a Heavy Ballista for a switch from Rune Knifes they're pretty dope, they destroy 1 def pures as well and there are plenty of them to fight in the wildy, also I don't think you actually risk much with the Void anyway as it's cheap to get back and there are plenty of spec weapons you can experiment with