Need: 400k Slayer XP

melomel

Greetings all- I've got a particularly difficult order with an above average reward!

I require 400k slayer xp in 96 hours from the start of the service, hand done. Because of this constraint I will pay you ~28% more (2/7) than the market price per xp: 90g/xp coming to 36m for the whole order completed in less than 4 'days'. IN ADDITION, to make things interesting, I will add a further 3/7 increase to the base amount if you complete within 72 hours, bringing the total to 40m (100g/xp). And for those of you godly/dedicated servicemen/women, if you complete in under 48 hours, I will increase the gp/xp by 5/7, bringing it to 120g/xp and a total of 48m for the order. You will have access to gear, food, potions, teleports, cannon, balls, and magic if you so wish; we can negotiate your preferred methods. My stats are 60 atk/ 53 str/ 50 def /78 ranged/ 75 magic/ 60 prayer (75 combat). Current slayer is 49, nearly 50. You may use any in-game means at your disposal, barring one small favour's lamps. 

My terms, if you choose to accept this, are that you will:

1. Do everything BY HAND and provide evidence of this (one proggy per level screenshot on osbuddy, or of your entire desktop if plain client).

2. If you do NOT complete the service within 96 hours, the agreement is void and I pay you 35g/xp for what you have accomplished up until that point. 

3. You may not do this in the wilderness- I'm not trying to have multiple deaths by pkers adding onto the cost of this service and your time to complete it.

4. You CANNOT skip/block tasks, or spend slayer points.

Good luck :)

-edit- I might have set my bar a little high the first time, so I changed the terms of the request. You now have 96 hours rather than 72, and the rewards have been balanced accordingly. And that's 96 hours from the time you start it, not from the time of this post, so if you can't get time free for a little, that's ok.

Edited by melomel

11 minutes ago, seeker said:

Good luck with this. This is a definite recipe of disaster and you will most likely get scammed.

23 minutes ago, Rekt said:

Exactly+ not allowed to skip tasks hf killing 179 blue dragons

:l i get 15k/hr killing brutal greens

Like, if you started in the morning, played 20 hours, slept for 8, then did 20 more, all you'd  need was 10k xp/hr

Edited by melomel

4 hours ago, dmix said:

Wow, expected you to have atleast high combat stats, but this is impossible, moreover no skipping tasks.. 

Try to think about getting more flexible about the time frame (understand that you want it asap), and avoid getting scammed man! Gl with this :)

I'm touched you all are concerned about me getting scammed :3 I have someone attempting this glorious endeavor, and we're going to be using a middleman. He'll have gear & supplies up to his deposit +25%, and I'll restock him as needed. @Dbuffed or @Rekt do either of you feel like being a MM for this? I'll pay you 10% of final service payment to hang onto the stuff  for both sides.

Edited by melomel

1 hour ago, melomel said:

I'm touched you all are concerned about me getting scammed :3 I have someone attempting this glorious endeavor, and we're going to be using a middleman. He'll have gear & supplies up to his deposit +25%, and I'll restock him as needed. @Dbuffed or @Rekt do either of you feel like being a MM for this? I'll pay you 10% of final service payment to hang onto the stuff  for both sides.

Idm if you find someone. I'd recommend @Dbuffed for MM tho ;)

Edited by Rekt