Perfect Sand Crabs

Czar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its nice but hard to truly walk away because i was accidentally every while stealing someone's spot and crabs. when you chose stay in the spot i picked..when the crabs de-aggro the character moves around and goes anywhere but the tile i selected.   

Also i think it would be great addition for Ammonite crabs if you could also add the area South East of the Verdant Valley on Fossil Island. That spot is perfect because no one else around to bother or bot bust..VERY secluded. Dare I say perfect for hours of XP gains. Would be greatly appreciated because now i only have faith in the Rock crabs because they are so under used and no people around. Im scared of pissing someone off if the character messes up and moves around too freely.

Edited by Leticiafkr

• 4 weeks later...

You must set the attack options to -> Always left-click npcs in RS settings menu and it will attack instead of walk there, if you like I can force the script to do this upon startup :D

I will also add the south verdant valley spot, thank you for the suggestion <3 

Added all trials enjoy <3 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...