Perfect Sand Crabs

Czar

18 hours ago, SK2 said:

When will the update be released? I find that the script was working alot smoother in the previous version. I am hesitant in using it right now because of this. 

I'm about to post the update in a few moments, before I do - in which way did the previous one feel better, I will convert existing code from the previous version to the new one, or maybe offer an option to choose which version to run. Do you think the walking system worked better in the older version? Or combat, or looting, or resetting aggro (walking too), please elaborate, I want to make the bot exactly how you guys want it ^_^ :D

EDIT:

@SK2 which crab area? I'll improve it. I recently made a change for determining if we are in fight area and it may react differently in this version, please lemme know so I can update and make sure everything's okay. I'll be testing all sand crab locations in the meantime.

EDIT: posted v19.0, more to come. Bot is as stable as ever, working well. Tasks & goal levels interface is back too. Currently im awaiting more feedback and will do more releases :D 

Edited by Czar

Nice! Will try i out and give the feedback 😁 

- Why i thought the previous version was better is because i was missing the task system, and when i tried setting up the bot on crabclaw isle it started running from 1 side of the island to the other side constantly. maybe this had something to do with the crabs not attacking my character and the bot was trying to reset. Will let you know if error persists. 

Hi Czar.. when ahead and bought the premium... why isn't the script eating? it is potting up (too much), but it won't eat even when I start it with an inventory full of monkfish? Any idea on how to fix? Am I missing a setting?

Edit: So when I add monkfish under the "inventory" section it did eat... but now it is not again. Just seems a little buggy, I appreciate your hard work! Looking forward to further updates, using this on my main!

Edited by seahawk2
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...