Perfect Sand Crabs

Czar

On 5/28/2020 at 2:29 PM, Czar said:

@Rarest all issues will be addressed in the upcoming version, I appreciate the feedback. The only question I have is regarding the task-levelling feature, did you have the weapon: 'Granite hammer'. If not please ignore, I will investigate why it didn't switch styles. As for special attack, it could be that your weapon isn't supported, please confirm your weapon so I can add it ASAP. The first two points & hopping will be working much better in the coming update shortly.

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. I am indeed using a granite hammer. 

Not sure if this is of use to you, but here's a screenshot of the script stuck attempting to withdraw potions from the bank. 

cantwithdraw.png

• Like 1

Thanks sir! Will fix, update coming up.

@Rarest which items did you put in the setup window? It shouldn't be depositing with a full inventory.

Are you withdrawing potions only (without food?) If no food is entered, it's best to add 1-2 lobsters and a few potions. Screenshot your settings so I can see what went wrong I will update/fix.

Aside from this, I have posted update for granite hammer it should be speccing and switching styles now, just gotta wait a few hours for the update to be safechecked by staff (normal procedure).

Edited by Czar

On 5/30/2020 at 11:58 AM, Czar said:

@Rarest which items did you put in the setup window? It shouldn't be depositing with a full inventory.

Are you withdrawing potions only (without food?) If no food is entered, it's best to add 1-2 lobsters and a few potions. Screenshot your settings so I can see what went wrong I will update/fix.

Aside from this, I have posted update for granite hammer it should be speccing and switching styles now, just gotta wait a few hours for the update to be safechecked by staff (normal procedure).

Here are my settings. It doesn't seem to be using the deposit all feature before withdrawing. 

settings.png

1][06/01 08:07:21 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=1643, y=3468, z=0]];
[INFO][Bot #1][06/01 08:07:21 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=1643, y=3468, z=0]];
[INFO][Bot #1][06/01 08:07:22 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=1643, y=3468, z=0]];
[INFO][Bot #1][06/01 08:07:22 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=1643, y=3468, z=0]];

This error is being spammed in the logger... can you fix this please? 

15 minutes ago, oohrahim said:

1][06/01 08:07:21 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=1643, y=3468, z=0]];
[INFO][Bot #1][06/01 08:07:21 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=1643, y=3468, z=0]];

just to add, im in crab claw cave

On 6/1/2020 at 8:08 PM, oohrahim said:

@Czar please fix this

On 6/6/2020 at 11:19 PM, Czar said:

Re-posted update version v18.0, should fix the above issues permanently. Update will automatically go live within a few hours. The task panel for levelling has been temporarily disabled for stability reasons, will be added in v19.0 tomorrow.

@Czar The script is still not right man. 

With looting on it runs to random tiles for coins. Still runs all the way to that weird tile behind the altar which is highly inefficient and very bot like. Banking still doesn't work consistently. 

• Like 1

@Rarest any answers? If not dont worry no problem I will just try everything until something appears and then I’ll update. Please bear in mind it is recommended to not loot coins because there’s so many spawns and its not worth looting.

Also bear in mind it is recommended to not have a full inventory, ~5 lobsters is fine they are super low combat so they will rarely hit.

also will be adding support for more variations of food e.g. karambwan in the next version.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Czar said:

@Rarest any answers? If not dont worry no problem I will just try everything until something appears and then I’ll update. Please bear in mind it is recommended to not loot coins because there’s so many spawns and its not worth looting.

Also bear in mind it is recommended to not have a full inventory, ~5 lobsters is fine they are super low combat so they will rarely hit.

also will be adding support for more variations of food e.g. karambwan in the next version.

It was picking up coins when I only had the rare drop looting checkbox selected.

The banking is okay for the most part but it's not depositing caskets with my particular setup. (6 ranged pots and 22 lobsters) I take more food because I'm 1 def but I'll try it with less.

& yea running to that weird tile behind the alter thats gets you stuck and wastes energy. I did some research and to reaggro an NPC in RuneScape the wiki says you must leave the "area" and come back; the area is about the size of the minimap. So I think running to a random tile X distance away is a much better implementation. 

I think it would also help if you added some documentation for the settings.

Edited by Rarest
  • Like 1