Perfect Sand Crabs

Czar

Apologies for late reply, yes I can make the script not run so far away, which location are you running the script from? On the crabclaw isle or on the mainland zeah? Please confirm exact spot, I will have an option with a slider which determines how far away you want to run. However, you need to be careful because if you don't run far enough, the aggro will not reset, but I will make sure it works good for you ^^ :D

As for afk mode, it doesn't reaggro if using non-botting mode, otherwise if you didn't enable non-botting mode, did you start the script on your AFK tile that you wish to use? Also are you getting any errors in the console log? I will fix this for you ASAP, it is currently working for me, so I will help you get the settings configured correctly ^^ :D

EDIT:

Also running far away will not lead to ban, don't worry. Just make sure not to bot too much and make sure to use breaks appropriately and you will be perfectly fine ^^ :D

Edited by Czar

Ran the script for 3 hours last night no problem, this evening I had it running for about 15 mins before returning to a two day ban. I had random breaks on too :/

edit* this was on a hand leveled account upto 50 atk 60 str 70 ranged ect ect not a straight up botted account too. 

Edited by Cryptichdx

• 2 weeks later...

Hey. i wanted to thank you for activating my trail. Ive been running few test runs on the sand crab script. The targeting is awesome but somehow im geting logged out from the game time by time. When i use on east side of the spawn i get few kicks. i can bot for like 40-60 mins without kick. but on the west site it gets stuck abit out of the spawn i dont know why. is this a bug or is it some of the settings i need to press in? im kinda new to the bot and the scripting thing for osrs 😃 ty for the script so far! will think of buying it if i can fix these random kicks 😃

Hmm are you sure it's not an internet disconnect? There's only two things which log you out: disconnected internet and idling for 5 minutes. If it was the idling thing, did you enable afk or non-botting mode? It can be more afk than usual and must be babysat, can you confirm your settings so I can help ^^ :D

• 4 weeks later...