Hi, I'm Hez! (New Scripter)

HEZ

Hi, i'm Hez.

I've been around on and off the OSBOT forums for a while now however, I recently decided i'd start a new account on here

and start scripting.

I'm a University Student in the UK studying software engineering, so I've spent a while studying Java and other languages. So far I've got one script

made public, and its a script I've been using for a while to train pure accounts before selling them on. ( A link to the script can be

found in my signature). I posted the script yesterday and have already uploaded version 1.1 this morning. Please feel free to check out

the script and leave any feedback!

I hope in the future I can publish scripts to the SDN and hopefully gain some scripting ranks! If anyone can give me any advice or changes

I could make to my current script to get it published soon I'd love to hear :)

Thanks for reading! Looking forward to building my rep in the forums here and meeting a few new people!

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/08/2017 at 2:06 PM, HEZ said:

Hi, i'm Hez.

I've been around on and off the OSBOT forums for a while now however, I recently decided i'd start a new account on here

and start scripting.

I'm a University Student in the UK studying software engineering, so I've spent a while studying Java and other languages. So far I've got one script

made public, and its a script I've been using for a while to train pure accounts before selling them on. ( A link to the script can be

found in my signature). I posted the script yesterday and have already uploaded version 1.1 this morning. Please feel free to check out

the script and leave any feedback!

I hope in the future I can publish scripts to the SDN and hopefully gain some scripting ranks! If anyone can give me any advice or changes

I could make to my current script to get it published soon I'd love to hear :)

Thanks for reading! Looking forward to building my rep in the forums here and meeting a few new people!

Yo Hez!

greetings mate hope you enjoy your stay here!

might have a little look at your script and try it myself :P

• Like 1