HEZ's Pure Account Trainer | Healing | Randomization| Web-walking | Supports ALL Pure Account Builds

HEZ

598f40bdd861c_pureimage.JPG.cdab0b1dce0af802f02746654afe764f.JPG

Hello, and welcome to my first publicly released script! I wrote this script a few weeks ago and have been using

it to train pure accounts to sell on various websites, and after a great deal of modifying and improving the script I have

decided to make it available to the users of OSBot.

The script is designed to train strength and attack on accounts with 1 defense without the risk of dying. I am working to further

develop the script to make it an AIO script that will take you from a fresh lvl 3 account, to potentially a maxed zerker or Obby Mauler.

Features List

Green = Working

* = Added during update

Yellow = Being tested/ underway

Red = Soon to come

Monk Killing - The script will kill monks, and uses talking to monks to heal itself. It will continue to heal until 100% HP before resuming to kill,

this means the script can be used on low level pures, with low HP.

Intelligent NPC Selection - The script actively checks for NPC's in combat and will avoid attacking ones already in combat whilst finding

the ones closest to you. However, the script changes and will talk to any monk even if its being attacked by another player when in healing

status.

*Combat style recognition - I have now implemented combat style recognition and switching, this means the script will automatically switch your combat

style for you when started, meaning no more worries about ruining your pure.

*Human-like interaction - The script now uses some human-like interaction with randomization, such as randomized tab switching and clicking. I'm hoping to add

things such as hovering and XP checking soon.  This script has been developed with a basic anti-ban, including waiting and sleeping

randomly as well as working effectively with OSBOT's break mode.

Web-walking - The script will now walk you to a randomized location at the center of the monastery from wherever you are on the map using OSBot's

walking feature. The location is randomized so every time you start the script it will be in a different location (avoiding patterns).

GUI

A nicer Paint

Please comment any suggestions for features that you would like to see in the future, and I'll do my best to get working on them!

Change Log

Spoiler

Version 1.2

• Randomized Web-walking
  • Improvements to code quality

Verison 1.1

• Bug fixing/ code quality improvements
  • Combat Style recognition/reading
  • Combat style switching
  • Further anti-ban/ randomization

Version 1

• Initial Script

Setup Guide

Start the script, with your gear equipped

Make sure you have a weapong with the 'Slash' attack style equipped (e.g. Scimitar), a list of them can be found here: http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Slash_weapons

With the current build i'd recommend running this script at around 10 strength, can be done in minutes killing chickens

(It is recommended you run this script in a members world or on off-peak times as f2p can be busy)

Enjoy!

If you have found any bugs please report them in the comments section and please go into as much detail as you can when reporting the issue, Thanks:D

Big thanks go's to all the contributors on the scripting help section, special mention to @Alek and @Explv for there work

in the tutorial section which helped a lot with my bug-fixing.

Please download the script from here: pureTrainer.jar

Screenshots:

Untitled-1.JPG.3bca894e05ea5c52e755c4d489128fcf.JPG

This is one of my first scripts I've written, so please leave any constructive feedback! It's proved highly effective for me

so I hope you enjoy it!<3

Edited by HEZ
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, HEZ said:

Version 1.2 has now been uploaded.

This includes randomized web-walking, the script will now take you directly to begin your training!

Make sure to remember to replace the file in your scripts folder after downloading.

was it always using webwalking or did you randomize the web walking?

4 minutes ago, JohnDoe1 said:

was it always using webwalking or did you randomize the web walking?

Previously in 1.1 web-walking wasn't included, you'd have to manually start the script in the Monastery near the monks.

Now, in 1.2 the script will walk you directly to the monastery at randomised coordinates.

2 hours ago, HEZ said:

Previously in 1.1 web-walking wasn't included, you'd have to manually start the script in the Monastery near the monks.

Now, in 1.2 the script will walk you directly to the monastery at randomised coordinates.

nice :)

cheers for clarification - is 1.1 or 1.2 more CPU intensive?

23 hours ago, HEZ said:

Version 1.2 has now been uploaded.

This includes randomized web-walking, the script will now take you directly to begin your training!

Make sure to remember to replace the file in your scripts folder after downloading.

Unbenannt.png.57c364c310bdaa0861943739903965e2.png

Just standing there and do nothing....

Can you check please? 

Or is there anything wrong what i did?

I restarted the script tried without equipment it allways says "FIGHTING" but do nothing just stand there!

Edited by RisingSmurf

51 minutes ago, RisingSmurf said:

Unbenannt.png.57c364c310bdaa0861943739903965e2.png

Just standing there and do nothing....

Can you check please? 

Or is there anything wrong what i did?

I restarted the script tried without equipment it allways says "FIGHTING" but do nothing just stand there!

Capture.JPG.5a9ff14ec1ea4e8fb767a342a3aca489.JPG Just ran a quick 10 minute prog and everything seems fine..

The issue may be on your side please try the following:

- Re-install/ download the script and place it in the scripts folder

- In the runescape game options check you have the correct NPC attack options set

- Potentially try starting the script outside the Monastery

If the problem persists please let me know, Thanks!