another generic botting question

Fluttershy

22 minutes ago, Fluttershy said:

tempted to bot zulrah not gonna lie :feels:

Zulrah has a pretty high ban rate, you can bot a zulrah-ready account in a couple weeks and not have to risk your main. If you really want to i'd say bot for only a few hours per day (maximum 4-5) and take breaks every hour to 90 minutes or so.

Don't know why, but i've never gotten a temp ban for 2 days, always permanent, so keep that i mind before you bot.
Also about taking breaks and boting at certain places, Not quite sure how much i belive that anymore.. Been botting an alt at a single spot for a week straight, from like 10am, to 10pm, without any breaks, whilst having my other bots running a mini gold farming operation, and while they do get banned, this alt never get touched, also i've had days where i've botted maximum 4-5 hours at these goldfarming bots, and getting banned, now i've been running this bot from 10am to 5a, without breaks, for 3 days straight and no ban, ON an Ip which've had atleast 20 bans+ so far... Not telling your it doesn't help, but in my experience, not  boting 4-5 hours and then having 60-90 min breaks seem to actually help me not getting banned, atleast on these lvl 3's.. 

30 minutes ago, urnutzmyboot said:

Zulrah has a pretty high ban rate, you can bot a zulrah-ready account in a couple weeks and not have to risk your main. If you really want to i'd say bot for only a few hours per day (maximum 4-5) and take breaks every hour to 90 minutes or so.

i just checked the zulrah script, dont think it supports quest cape and fairy rings only charters... that's asking for a ban, i'll probably avoid for now!

1 minute ago, slazter said:

Don't know why, but i've never gotten a temp ban for 2 days, always permanent, so keep that i mind before you bot.
Also about taking breaks and boting at certain places, Not quite sure how much i belive that anymore.. Been botting an alt at a single spot for a week straight, from like 10am, to 10pm, without any breaks, whilst having my other bots running a mini gold farming operation, and while they do get banned, this alt never get touched, also i've had days where i've botted maximum 4-5 hours at these goldfarming bots, and getting banned, now i've been running this bot from 10am to 5a, without breaks, for 3 days straight and no ban, ON an Ip which've had atleast 20 bans+ so far... Not telling your it doesn't help, but in my experience, not  boting 4-5 hours and then having 60-90 min breaks seem to actually help me not getting banned, atleast on these lvl 3's.. 

i heard that the more genuine hours gametime you have, the more likely you will receive a 2 day ban instead of permanent. did you ever play legit on the accounts?

15 hours ago, slazter said:

When you say 10am to 5 am, you mean 19 hours?

15 hours ago, Fluttershy said:

i just checked the zulrah script, dont think it supports quest cape and fairy rings only charters... that's asking for a ban, i'll probably avoid for now!

i heard that the more genuine hours gametime you have, the more likely you will receive a 2 day ban instead of permanent. did you ever play legit on the accounts?

Might be true, i rarley play genuine, except for like pking, or questing once in a while etc..

36 minutes ago, Hawk_Guide said:

When you say 10am to 5 am, you mean 19 hours?

yeh exactly. I had less bans running it like a madman than just running it for 4-5hours a day with breaks in between. Did some diffrent testings to what would yield the biggest ROI, due to bond cost, and turned out, that botting for longer periods without breaks, gave me better. However that's mabye not the optimal strategy if i'd never wanted to get banned on the accounts, such as the case with OP and a 2k+ account. These are strictly money makers, and here the ROI is better with botting longer

18 hours ago, Fluttershy said:

From my experience what you said about game time is correct. On any mains that I've played legit on and botted on I've usually gotten 2 day bans first before getting perma'd. But there's always a risk in getting banned no matter how safe you are with botting.

4 hours ago, slazter said:

Might be true, i rarley play genuine, except for like pking, or questing once in a while etc..

yeh exactly. I had less bans running it like a madman than just running it for 4-5hours a day with breaks in between. Did some diffrent testings to what would yield the biggest ROI, due to bond cost, and turned out, that botting for longer periods without breaks, gave me better. However that's mabye not the optimal strategy if i'd never wanted to get banned on the accounts, such as the case with OP and a 2k+ account. These are strictly money makers, and here the ROI is better with botting longer

I just started OSRS botting not too long ago. Been doing like 8-10 hours a day just switching skills every hour or so. Have a buddy who has been banned multiple times by just training one skill for 2-3 hours. I've been just fine as long as I switch skills often, and I only bot while I'm at my computer. Just throw it in the second monitor while I watch youtube or play another game so I can see if it gets stuck, or runs into any bugs. Plus the account is a really old one I made way back in 2007-08 and botted woodcutting for a few days and never played again. The age might help