Cape's Progressive Woodcutter

Team Cape

On 3/14/2018 at 12:40 AM, Joliter said:

@Team Cape

Can you add support for Willows at Barbarian Outpost or at least the bank chest please?

If you use powerchop mode, you should be able to chop the willows at the barbarian outpost (albeit without the bank chest). I'll look into adding it into progressive mode, though, if you still want it?

3 hours ago, Team Cape said:

If you use powerchop mode, you should be able to chop the willows at the barbarian outpost (albeit without the bank chest). I'll look into adding it into progressive mode, though, if you still want it?

I have other places I use for powerchopping willows, but would be nice if you could add it to progressive mode.  Thank you.

On 3/23/2018 at 3:59 PM, bentastic said:

client freezes when just clicking start.

Seems to be that you're the only one having this issue, and given that this happened on a Thursday, my guess would be that it was related to the recent update, and the issue is now not present.

If you're still having this issue, open your client logger before you press start, and when you start the script, take a screenshot of the entire client and send it to me. If the issue has already fixed itself, this is not necessary :) 

23 hours ago, Scripter_Leo said:

@Team CapeHey, can u add this simple feature -> search for the closest tree. It doesn't seem to pick the nearest tree when the tree spawns near you the bot won't notice it. If you can fix this, it might be a pretty nice thing. Thanks 

It should already work by finding the closest tree... can you turn on the paint and send me a screenshot or video of the issue? I haven't personally had this issue, so if anyone else is having this issue, please don't hesitate to say something!

12 hours ago, Team Cape said:

It should already work by finding the closest tree... can you turn on the paint and send me a screenshot or video of the issue? I haven't personally had this issue, so if anyone else is having this issue, please don't hesitate to say something!

12 hours ago, Team Cape said:

https://gyazo.com/d55959f49246832557df01c75273cee7 Here is a little gif of what's happening. So it's ignoring the nearest oak and going for the one that is more distance.

12 hours ago, Scripter_Leo said:

https://gyazo.com/d55959f49246832557df01c75273cee7 Here is a little gif of what's happening. So it's ignoring the nearest oak and going for the one that is more distance.

If I'm not mistaken, that Oak in particular can't be reached; are you able to reach it? I recall having some issue with it a few months ago, where players couldn't reach that tree, so I had to add in a new condition for it.

Also, please respond in PM so we don't spam up the thread! :P