Cape's Progressive Woodcutter

Team Cape

Script got me 36 wc no ban. Wouldve been a lot faster if I wouldve seen that it wont upgrade axes unless bank mode is used. What i ended up doing was equipping addy axe and had mithril one in the inventory. Switched from varrock trees at 15 to varrock oaks then to port sarium willow flawlessly! 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, keldra1993 said:

Script got me 36 wc no ban. Wouldve been a lot faster if I wouldve seen that it wont upgrade axes unless bank mode is used. What i ended up doing was equipping addy axe and had mithril one in the inventory. Switched from varrock trees at 15 to varrock oaks then to port sarium willow flawlessly! 

If you have the axes in your inventory, the game will automatically use the best one (and the script will not stop you from doing so).  But if you don't check bank mode, then the script thinks you don't want to bank at all (and it won't upgrade your axes). Just a tip! :) 

5 hours ago, cryptoed said:

Could i get a trial ?

Enjoy! :) 

Unfortunately, I was banned within 2 days of using this script and no others. I ensured that the anti-afk, anti-pattern stuff was on and took breaks every 2 hours, got to 53 WC or so and was banned after logout. Draynor willows. Did 1-32 on trees first night, 33-5x second night.

Unfortunately, 29-32 was unsupervised and the bot appears to have gone down due to the patch - so that might be related? I don't know. It didn't log back in successfully. 

I mixed up accounts - this one used a an AIO from VIP 1-30, and then used your script 30-5x. I cannot definitively blame your script and doubt that it was, after testing the AIO again it appears to be very bot like. 

I now botted an account from 1-31 wc while taking breaks and verifying nothing botlike was happening. Banned in 1 day. 

@Team Cape, I'm not sure what's up, but it seems this is super detected - at least at Draynor logs and willows. 

Edited by Malkeur

On 2/23/2018 at 4:09 AM, Malkeur said:

Unfortunately, I was banned within 2 days of using this script and no others. I ensured that the anti-afk, anti-pattern stuff was on and took breaks every 2 hours, got to 53 WC or so and was banned after logout. Draynor willows. Did 1-32 on trees first night, 33-5x second night.

Unfortunately, 29-32 was unsupervised and the bot appears to have gone down due to the patch - so that might be related? I don't know. It didn't log back in successfully. 

I mixed up accounts - this one used a an AIO from VIP 1-30, and then used your script 30-5x. I cannot definitively blame your script and doubt that it was, after testing the AIO again it appears to be very bot like. 

I now botted an account from 1-31 wc while taking breaks and verifying nothing botlike was happening. Banned in 1 day. 

@Team Cape, I'm not sure what's up, but it seems this is super detected - at least at Draynor logs and willows. 

Hmm, I haven't had this problem and it doesn't look like anybody else is reporting it (though there are many people currently using it). Your IP is likely flagged, which, unfortunately, you can't really do anything about unless you use a proxy or have a dynamic IP. Regardless, I'll look into it. Thanks for letting me know :)