Be cautious of osbot staff

cammofunk

So about a month ago my brother and i signed up for osbot and both bought a premium script on our accounts, a few days into using them my osbot account got banned by the staff admins on this site because we had two accounts running on the same IP (Only two accounts, one each, both premium on our separate accounts) and they claim we were trying to avoid buying VIP (which my brother owns anyways). All i requested was my money back or rsgp for the misunderstanding and they told me to shove it and closed the topic. Be very cautious for they do not give two shits about us, even though we've spent over $50 on them.

Just a heads up for anyone that cares about integrity this day and age. It's complete bullshit and they dont care AT ALL. All I want is a measly 13m refund, however, the greed is real.

Just a heads up to all. 

Edited by cammofunk
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mainio said:

Can't you retard read rules?

I'm pretty sure 1 ip is allowed to have only one acc

I'll let your grammar slide, even your condescension to mentally challenged people. We got no warnings just a ban, and we both bought premium scripts, has no one else had this problem? I understand a gold farm or something but for two accounts with premium scripts? Was only mine and my brothers main.

1 minute ago, cammofunk said:

I'll let your grammar slide, even your condescension to mentally challenged people. We got no warnings just a ban, and we both bought premium scripts, has no one else had this problem? I understand a gold farm or something but for two accounts with premium scripts? Was only mine and my brothers main.

Maybe you just read the rules next time.

I don't think you realize how many people try to play that story off and try to bypass the VIP system, sorry we just can't believe you and only you, the only way we can allow it is VIP on one of the accounts. And you weren't told to shove it, you were told we don't refund due to bans, since you admitted you got banned using the script. Please don't try to slander others.

• Like 1

• Mio locked this topic