Announcing OSBot 2!

Laz

I just wanted to say, I recently built a new computer and almost immediately suffered from blue screens. I thought maybe it was hardware related, but after taking it to Geek Squad and $200 later, everything ran perfect. They gave it back to me and within a day I was back to blue screens. Long story short I ONLY blue screen when running osbot. For some reason it is not compatible with my setup. I'm using a intel i7 4770k processor if that means anything, I'm really hoping this revamp will fix the issue. 

I just wanted to say, I recently built a new computer and almost immediately suffered from blue screens. I thought maybe it was hardware related, but after taking it to Geek Squad and $200 later, everything ran perfect. They gave it back to me and within a day I was back to blue screens. Long story short I ONLY blue screen when running osbot. For some reason it is not compatible with my setup. I'm using a intel i7 4770k processor if that means anything, I'm really hoping this revamp will fix the issue.

I get random blue screens too although im not sure if its related to the bot client. Also running a 4770k CPU