Zulrah Partners

Bulldog

Not sure where to post this but i have a few  old accounts that could be zulrahed and i wouldnt mind suiciding but dont really want to purchase the fruity zulrah script as i usually do most my transactions thru rsgp.

i would supply the account with the gear we would split profit/minus cost of supply all you would need to produce up front if ur time to run the bot on your comp.then in theory i should be able to quash the ban because i did not bot it. You would be not responsible for refunding the account if it was banned obviously.

drop me a pm if this interests you.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, upotudrop said:

Hi, 

You can buy vouchers through rsgp, i suggest @Juggles @gearing 

also @gearing has zulrah script ( If i recall correctly) 

:)

Thanks for the recommendation i just never seem to have any luck botting lol always get banned in under ~6 hours. So was hoping to get someone whos good at botting to help me at no risk to them. PS also my pc is shit lol.

29 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

Not sure where to post this but i have a few  old accounts that could be zulrahed and i wouldnt mind suiciding but dont really want to purchase the fruity zulrah script as i usually do most my transactions thru rsgp.

i would supply the account with the gear we would split profit/minus cost of supply all you would need to produce up front if ur time to run the bot on your comp.then in theory i should be able to quash the ban because i did not bot it. You would be not responsible for refunding the account if it was banned obviously.

drop me a pm if this interests you.

pmed

27 minutes ago, upotudrop said:

Hi, 

You can buy vouchers through rsgp, i suggest @Juggles @gearing 

also @gearing has zulrah script ( If i recall correctly) 

:)

yeah ty pmed him