Lost account

edvia

Hello,

This letter is more concentraited to administrators, i tryed to PM and everything but no one responded me, so i had an acc on which i had purcheaded sandcrab bot, but i forgot a password and the email of this acc so i cant log in, the name was very similar like now like "Edviaa or tripple aaa" 95% it was Edviaa, so maybe administrator could check this this out and help me out with some solutions? Sorry for my English.

Hi, sorry for the delay 

if you click on the search bar at the top right hand corner of the screen, on the left a box will come up with the word "Members" click it and type in the name you think is yours, and if it is it will show up, otherwise nothing will try it and let me know how it goes thanks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, upotudrop said:

Hi, sorry for the delay 

if you click on the search bar at the top right hand corner of the screen, on the left a box will come up with the word "Members" click it and type in the name you think is yours, and if it is it will show up, otherwise nothing will try it and let me know how it goes thanks.

customer service sensation

16 minutes ago, edvia said:

Hello,

This letter is more concentraited to administrators, i tryed to PM and everything but no one responded me, so i had an acc on which i had purcheaded sandcrab bot, but i forgot a password and the email of this acc so i cant log in, the name was very similar like now like "Edviaa or tripple aaa" 95% it was Edviaa, so maybe administrator could check this this out and help me out with some solutions? Sorry for my English.

5 minutes ago, upotudrop said:

Hi, sorry for the delay 

Try to find out the name of the account with this, when you've found it I'm sure an admin can help you with the password if it matches your IP and further details.

• Decode locked this topic