Excellent Agility

Chris

love the script, but when you have Marks of Grace selected to be picked up, and you're high alching it will get stuck sometimes when a MoG is on the ground due to it prioritizing the high alch over the MoG, so it hovers over the MoG but its already clicked the high alchemy spell, causing the script to stop.

• Like 1

Just now, Kush King said:

love the script, but when you have Marks of Grace selected to be picked up, and you're high alching it will get stuck sometimes when a MoG is on the ground due to it prioritizing the high alch over the MoG, so it hovers over the MoG but its already clicked the high alchemy spell, causing the script to stop.

Thanks for the explanation :) . I'll push a fix asap!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Kush King said:

I pushed a fix but please allow up to 48 hours for the developers to get time to add the fix to the SDN.

I will quote your post again when it is live :)

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, notabot said:

I used this script for a little bit but I was getting incredibly frustrated with it.

When on the Canifis roof top courses, the bot would just freeze on the second house. Some times it would run for 5 minutes straight without an issue and other times it would fail on the first try. I think it was looking for MoG on the floor

ucTnYM5.png

Great script, but the tracker for how many marks have been looted doesn't update properly in the paint. The logger shows it was looted but the paint doesn't always update. I'm using it in Cannifis. Same thing using injection and mirror mode.

Not at all a big deal but it is kinda nice to know how many marks per hour you're getting. Great script regardless. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2018 at 1:50 AM, Max4186 said:

Trying to use the Wilderness Course with a full inventory of food and looting MoG enabled but it just spams in the log 'Running back' and doesn't do anything. I'm using mirror mode on W10.

[INFO][Bot #1][11/10 06:50:36 AM]: Setting Antiban Compliance Seed with bytes: [106, 97, 109, 105, 101, 46, 99, 114, 97, 119, 102, 111, 114, 100, 49, 51, 64, 104, 111, 116, 109, 97, 105, 108, 46, 99, 111, 46, 117, 107]
[INFO][Bot #1][11/10 06:50:42 AM]: Looting MoG: true
[INFO][Bot #1][11/10 06:50:42 AM]: Course: WILDERNESS_COURSE
[INFO][Bot #1][11/10 06:50:42 AM]: Alch: false
[INFO][Bot #1][11/10 06:50:43 AM]: Eat at: 56%
[INFO][Bot #1][11/10 06:50:43 AM]: Running back

EDIT: Fixed it by starting the bot a little closer to the first obstacle, I was at the opening gate to begin with.

EDIT 1: Bugged again, 'Running back' being spammed at the final rock wall obstacle.

+ @notabot Thanks for reporting this bug. Will be patched in v1.7

On 11/10/2018 at 3:20 AM, Dot said:

Great script, but the tracker for how many marks have been looted doesn't update properly in the paint. The logger shows it was looted but the paint doesn't always update. I'm using it in Cannifis. Same thing using injection and mirror mode.

Not at all a big deal but it is kinda nice to know how many marks per hour you're getting. Great script regardless. :)

Paint marks counter will be patched v1.7

?

Screenshot from 2018-11-18 21-10-29.png