7 days of 24/7 botting= TEMP BAN?!?

bedshaped

I bought a bond 6 days ago on a throw-away account. At the time the only stat it had was 60 range, botted with Kwarriors. These are my results after 6 days of 24/7 botting. I did however wake up a few days to see my script had died. I'll continue to post results and update it when it gets banned (probably Monday). The only thing I've actually done myself is the NMZ quests, Knight's Sword and Herblore quest.

Oh! And shoutout to @Czar for the full graceful and squirrel pet. lol

screenshot_1.png

EDIT 1 (10 hours later)

mKuLvDU.jpg

EDIT 2 (24 hours since thread was posted) 2-day temp ban. Macroing minor. See full list of scripts and time estimate below.

IUlGerq.jpg

I have NO idea what I'm going to do with this account now. It was meant to be a test but since I get it back in 2 days I might just manually play on it. Maybe make it a 31 prayer Dher now that most of the skill requirements for barrows gloves are done. Let me know what you think? Also a comprehensive list of scripts used is below:

All time is estimated.

F2p:

...level 3 (I did tut island and 6 woodcutting by hand)

1) 1-35 range Edgeville men script (3 hours)

2) 35-60 range Kwarriors (12 hours or so no breaks)

3) Accounts sat there for about 2 weeks.

4) Got members and did some slayer by hand. got level 13.

5) Did the waterfall quest by hand. Did some name transferring (selling).

6) Ran perfect crabs until like 33atk-35str-33def. Gave up. Mems ran out, account sat for a few weeks.

7) Ran Kwarriors in full addy. (got like 40-64-40) took 3-4 days (ran bot 24/7 or as much as possible got DCed a lot)

7) Account sat for a week.

8) 8 days ago I got mems for another name change . Got 40-60 attack overnight at perfect crabs east, No anti-ban

9) Got 70-70-70 by hand at sandcrabs planned on selling account. Account wouldn't sell.

10) Did 5 NMZ quests, Vamp slayer, MTD, Grand tree, tree gnome, Fight arena, Fishing contest, dwarf RFD for rock cake. and starting 24/7 bottin... Fruity NMZ with absorbs and full dh. 70-74 str. (12 hours botting on & off)

11) 1-40 agility team cape Agility. Did restless ghost, priest in peril,  continued botting team cape Agility 24/7 took about 12 hours, finished full graceful

12) left Perfect Agility on overnight at canifis, got squirrel pet, 61 agility made 1.3m from marks, insured pet.

13) botted 1-43 mining perfect miner, 1-50 firemaking woody's firemaker. got various other skills under 20 by hand

14) Khal AIO crafter 7-36 gold bracelets, Perfect magic 19-43 cursing Mage of Zam, 43-62 Superheat iron ore for 48 smithing

15) ran Perfect miner bot for 12 hours got 43-60 mining, left it cooking overnight with Den cooker, got 65. Woke up today, started Perfect woodcut and got banned at 19 woodcutting

Edited by bedshaped
  • Like 3

58 minutes ago, bedshaped said:

I bought a bond 6 days ago on a throw-away account. At the time the only stat it had was 60 range, botted with Kwarriors. These are my results after 6 days of 24/7 botting. I did however wake up a few days to see my script had died. I'll continue to post results and update it when it gets banned (probably Monday). The only thing I've actually done myself is the NMZ quests, Knight's Sword and Herblore quest.

Oh! And shoutout to @Czar for the full graceful and squirrel pet. lol

screenshot_1.png

Insane gains, what scripts are you using?

1 hour ago, Isildur1 said:

Insane gains, what scripts are you using?

Perfect Agility, Perfect Miner, TeamCapes Agility, Perfect Magic, Woody's Firemaker, Fruity NMZ, Perfect Crabs.

A lot of the small levels were from the questing

And yeah I think it'll get banned. Fingers crossed for a 2 day though since I got the pet