Spreading Democracy Around The World

mercylad

Just now, mercylad said:

Once again, consquences of WW2 which Islam had nothing to do with. Stop blaming me for your own crappy mistakes, learn from your history rather than repeating it fool.

I saw you showing "BEFORE AND AFTER" So i showed aswell.. And no it's not because of WW2.

And as i mentioned American Democracy helped Lithuania a lot ;)

12 minutes ago, Imateamcape said:

It's nothing new. America exploited Latin America and the Middle East for their geographical resources, and continue to exploit them today... This sort of thing has been done by Europe since the Atlantic Slave Trade in the 1500s, and India later on. 

Thank you for admitting that America has been stealing and plundering, copying a Europe of 500 years ago where slavery was allowed. Now that you've admitted that we can go on to the next chapter. 

Every action has a reaction, this is a fact that even physics honours as the third law of Newton. Now than, invading a country must have some sort of reaction right? I wonder what that would be. hmmmm......................................................................................................................

Edited by mercylad

20 minutes ago, m4tis said:

I saw you showing "BEFORE AND AFTER" So i showed aswell.. And no it's not because of WW2.

And as i mentioned American Democracy helped Lithuania a lot ;)

Having your women work as sex workers in Europe helped Lithuania alot? AHAHAHAAHAHAH

Learn your shit mate, half the ho's in Amsterdam are either Polish or Lithuanian. Good fucking shit, I can't say I haven't enjoyed them but than again, shit's legal over here:doge:

I'm the one who doesn't know about women right's yet you're the one allowing your women to sell ass for some $. I'd resist it if I could but man's hungry too ya know especially when they're as good looking and cheap af :(

Edited by mercylad

9 minutes ago, mercylad said:

Thank you for admitting that America has been stealing and plundering, copying a Europe of 500 years ago where slavery was allowed. Now that you've admitted that we can go on to the next chapter. 

Every action has a reaction, this is a fact that even physics honours as the third law of Newton. Now than, invading a country must have some sort of reaction right? I wonder what that would be. hmmmm......................................................................................................................

Nah. America isn't a bad place. I don't support its foreign policy, but it's done so much for me and my family. I'm born and raised in America and likely never gonna leave ;) 

Edited by Imateamcape
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, mercylad said:

Having your women work as sex workers in Europe helped Lithuania alot? AHAHAHAAHAHAH

Learn your shit mate, half the ho's in Amsterdam are either Polish or Lithuanian. Good fucking shit, I can't say I haven't enjoyed them but than again, shit's legal over here:doge:

I'm the one who doesn't know about women right's yet you're the one allowing your women to sell ass for some $. I'd resist it if I could but man's hungry too ya know especially when they're as good looking and cheap af :(

Oh you are mad now and try to insult me LoL. 

You don't even know what you are talking about...

Can't wait for the moment when you will tell us that Christianity is bad.

Btw. why you are not in Middle east and fight for Islam ( Your own opinion) and instead of doing that your brown ass ejoys life in Europe. Shame on you.

Edited by m4tis

3 minutes ago, Imateamcape said:

Nah. America isn't a bad place. I don't support its foreign policy, but it's done so much for me and my family. I'm born and raised in America and likely never gonna leave ;) 

Neither am I leaving Amsterdam fam, I just don't want any Democracy being spread around here or anywhere else where people are fine the way they are. Just how you have the right to live in peace in America those Lybians, Iraqi's, Afghani's, and Syrian's have the same right. What makes you think that you're any better than them? 

I know most of you are brainwashed by thinking every muslim is a terrorist, but than again that comes out of ignorance which is a dangerous thing to play with. If muslims were terrorist than you'd be seeing 1 billion bombs going off tomorrow fam, better duck. Use the brain that you've gotten, even though it might not have that much of a capacity;)

10 minutes ago, m4tis said:

Oh you are mad now and try to insult me LoL. 

You don't even know what you are talking about...

Can't wait for the moment when you will tell us that Christianity is bad.

Btw. why you are not in Middle east and fight for Islam ( You own opinion) and instead of doing that your brown ass ejoys life in Europe. Shame on you.

Like I said before, the real islam protects Christians/Jews/NonBelievers and even ignorant people like you even though they could mean bad. This is starting to get repetitive as people don't have any valid point of say or input to the discussion rather repeating questions which are already answered above. Learn to read fam makes the brain huge;) session closed.

Edited by mercylad