New to osbotting I just had some questions

yourbeefing

Regarding bans my question here is breaking every 3 hours for 25 minutes and running 9 hours a day relatively safe, doing as much as I can to prevent an inevitable ban?

My other questions are more numerous - I want to run multiple accounts skilling, I remember pre eoc using a woodcutting bot however as anti ban software goes i'm unsure which script is the best.

The woodcutting bot I paid for years ago was not osbot, it worked flawlessly *pre eoc bot nuke* so i'm a little hesitant to consider woodcutting as it is the most common option for botting as i've seen so far.

I was just wondering which skill would be the best to bot, which script I should buy, as far as a mixture of profit and anti ban coding goes - I don't just want maximum gp per hour, from what i've seen statistically the combat bots have an EXTREMELY high ban rate, aside from that pre gearing, getting the stats beforehand - its just too much work to run multiples.

Again, I'm most comfortable with woodcutting here I haven't done research I'm just assuming it has a high ban rate *unless of course the script is golden*

I'm wanting to skill an account, ,what is the most profitable and functional script you can think of? I'd love lots of posts so I can have alot of information to base my opinion on before I buy. 

Seriously i'm homeless irl I can't waste the irl gp. I'm on welfare I don't have much to spend so I need to make an informed decision to make money ok? Shelter is open 24 hours with wifi that works too!

Thx ^_^

EDIT: I was thinking fletching, Maple longbows is that a viable option? 

flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

Edited by yourbeefing

why does it have to be a tl;dr?

no offense mate but you need to get a job IRL if you want to make money, most the things wont even make enough to cover losses cause by potental bans

your best option is zulrah with about 800-2m /hr

unless you want to invest into a farm which is quite risky if you dont know what you are doing

Edited by gearing

Seriously though... You really shouldn't invest in a bot farm if you're that low on money. It'll take you months to figure out good tricks on what to do and what not to. 

I strongly don't recommend doing a bot farm. For the woodcutting bots, they're all high ban rate. Even if your script is perfect, it'll still be obvious if you bot more than 10 hours a day. It's not human-like. 

That's my opinion though. Good luck.