The top bar (buttons)

XXXSHOTO

1. OSBot Version: 2.4.130

2. A description of the issue. Include relevant logs: The client sometimes won't allow me to click any single button, can't click on the game but the game isn't frozen and is still running the script's event counter (exp estimated, time ran, etc) and I'm having to restart the client again. [I can't get logs because I can't click anything] (Also, I'm having to use task manager to close it, clicking X button doesn't work, even though I can highlight it)

3. Are you receiving any errors in the client canvas or the logger? No

4. How can you replicate the issue? Idk, it just happens.

5. Has this issue persisted through multiple versions? I'm new, 2.4.130 is the first version I've used.

Is this a Windows 10 problem maybe? (me not being able to close it normally, not the script)

Edited by Saitama Anonymous

1 hour ago, HeyImJamie said:

Sounds like an NPE to me. Spotted Eclipse as well so I assume it's your own code?

I was actually just about to edit my post, lol
It was in fact an NPE. I forgot to set something really obvious. I also noticed OP's script, "Goldilocks", is a bit dated, so it's probably the same issue for him as well. I haven't had any problems since fixing it either.

6 hours ago, Sonysi said:

I was actually just about to edit my post, lol
It was in fact an NPE. I forgot to set something really obvious. I also noticed OP's script, "Goldilocks", is a bit dated, so it's probably the same issue for him as well. I haven't had any problems since fixing it either.

Least it's fixed now! :) 

14 hours ago, slazter said:

In gonna go ahed and say your probaby getting stuck in an infinute loop and that is why it crashes. Mabye like if(myplayer.gethealth()<30){

//eAT flod

And inv doesnt contain food, therefore ur stuck in a infinite loop making it crash.  Had The same problems starting  to script, tryck to check your conditions :)

That doesn't freeze the script because there's a loop frequency which will keep it from checking the condition every 0.0001ms (if it's written properly).