Islam is the religion of peace!

MLK

2 minutes ago, Saiyan said:

i'll give u 10m if u can prove that martin luther king is actually dead

(i  want physical proof so get his body and dna test it and get his original dna from when he was alive  and compare it) 

Haha MLK will never die, his legend shall go on forever. :D

Hold tight the Leicester crew btw, Wasps play at our Ricoh Arena :o 

I don't really get the motives here but religion isn't something you need to discuss on a freaking botting site lol maybe talk about Zamorak and Guthix and Saradomin maybe? but what i understand from you just posting this quote is that your saying in other words that ohh look at this religion it promotes peace and the book says something else. Since you claim to have educated your self then ,i don't really get your motives or if you have miss understood that , there is no reason to post this since everyone has his own religion/believes so therefore keep your intellectual beliefs for your self.  someone that is well educated on a certain subject would not and shouldn't discuss things out of their environments go find your self some Islamic organization or whatever they are called  , and argue about it there.

Edited by PulseImpulse

1 minute ago, PulseImpulse said:

I don't really get the motives here but religion isn't something you need to discuss on a freaking botting site lol maybe talk about Zamorak and Guthix and Saradomin maybe? but what i understand from you just posting this quote is that your saying in other words that ohh look at this religion it promotes peace and the book says something else. Since you claim to have educated your self then ,i don't really get your motives or if you have miss understood that , and there is no reason to post this since everyone has his own religion/believes so therefore keep your intellectual beliefs for your self.

If you practised what you preached you wouldn't have posted that. Keep your intellectual beliefs for yourself. LOL.

1 minute ago, MLK said:

I quoted the Koran. If you have a problem, take it up with the Koran. <3 

you quoted one phase from the quran which can be taken in the wrong way if its mentioned without the right ones above it, if you're truly a muslim then you wouldn't even consider doing that in the first place as people who never read the quran will start musjudging it due to the lack of information you posted, also while i'm at it, thats exactly what ISIS do btw, i know they're not muslims (the shit they do ain't muslims like), yet, they managed to make the world label em as muslims by following those kinda phases word by word without taking or following the true meaning behind em -.......-

you should prob consider joinin em, they'd probably give you a warm welcome LOL

2 minutes ago, Ahmad Diab said:

you quoted one phase from the quran which can be taken in the wrong way if its mentioned without the right ones above it, if you're truly a muslim then you wouldn't even consider doing that in the first place as people who never read the quran will start musjudging it due to the lack of information you posted, also while i'm at it, thats exactly what ISIS do btw, i know they're not muslims (the shit they do ain't muslims like), yet, they managed to make the world label em as muslims by following those kinda phases word by word without taking or following the true meaning behind em -.......-

you should prob consider joinin em, they'd probably give you a warm welcome LOL

When did I claim I was a Muslim? :P

And we know that Explv causes everything to work together for the good of those who love Explv and are called according to his purpose for them.

Jimmy 9:23

14 minutes ago, MLK said:

I quoted the Koran. If you have a problem, take it up with the Koran. <3 

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for Explv your God will be with you wherever you go.

Bob 12:14

• Saiyan locked this topic