Keep getting banned.

dequalityy

12 hours ago, bugsinmycode said:

Were you using free scripts? In general using free scripts will end up with higher ban rates because they're more widely used by other members. If you invested in a premium or private script you would probably not see as many bans as quickly. The way you're botting doesn't sound like the issue, it sounds like you're doing everything right. If you weren't using a free script then its probably the IP. You could get proxies to easily fix the IP issue, but remember to use the proxy from the time you create the account.

Im using 2 free scripts & 1 premium (Khal aio fisher) :) 

51 minutes ago, Facalec said:

That's nothing lol.

Getting lvl 50 in a shitty skill like WC can be done in a day [probably less].

I've gotten base 60 in all combat stats on my dev account. It's been well-rested and still isn't banned. However, this doesn't mean my account is safe, as it may still be under scrutiny from anti-cheat.

and i didn't say i was 'safe', said it can 'reduce your chance of getting banned by alot'.

Edited by Minions

8 hours ago, dequalityy said:

Im using 2 free scripts & 1 premium (Khal aio fisher) :) 

Why don't you try removing woodcutting from your rotation and try again. Its hard to say for sure what happened, but my best guess would be that using the f2p wc script is what keeps getting you banned so quickly. I would even say don't rotate if you only have 1 premium script. Just use it and then play legit for a bit each day until you can get another premium.

What is wrong with people. Saying don't bot on a botting community lol? My advice is that you don't bot every day. Take 1-2 days per week off botting from each account. Bot max 4 hours a day with breaks inbetween. Do this for a week or two and see if it changes anything.

Also using vps and proxy will most likely increase your chance of getting banned since most of these VPS and proxies are flagged by Jagex. 

Edited by mercylad

2 minutes ago, mercylad said:

Why are you on a botting community? To bot right? If you're saying don't bot isn't that hypocricy?

I didn't say anything. I quoted a guy who was wondering why people say don't bot in a botting community, but you misinterpreted cus of the grammar. See now, added a period (still improper grammar but hopefully it makes more sense now)

5 minutes ago, Volta said:

I didn't say anything. I quoted a guy who was wondering why people say don't bot in a botting community, but you misinterpreted cus of the grammar. See now, added a period (still improper grammar but hopefully it makes more sense now)

Ah my bad :D my grammar does suck tho lel. English isn't my countrys native language hense why probably

2 hours ago, Volta said:

Wait u just confused me. I didn't realize u were the guy i originally quoted. All I meant was fuck the ppl that say don't bot on a botting community

Lol yeh I too like to live dangerously:D

1 hour ago, Convergence said:

Like i'm going to put my real IP on that flag for a joke? c'mon now.

Idkn what's about the flaggings but I've tried botting through vpns and one time I got 6 accounts at the same moment banned because it was a vpn. But whenever I bot on my own IP adress I just get a ban on the account that I get busted on leaving my other accounts untouched while they;re all pretty much botted. So conclussion, I don't think jagex flags IPs which are legit just the way they flag vpns or vps.

20 hours ago, mercylad said:

Lol yeh I too like to live dangerously:D

Idkn what's about the flaggings but I've tried botting through vpns and one time I got 6 accounts at the same moment banned because it was a vpn. But whenever I bot on my own IP adress I just get a ban on the account that I get busted on leaving my other accounts untouched while they;re all pretty much botted. So conclussion, I don't think jagex flags IPs which are legit just the way they flag vpns or vps.

You could call your ISP and ask for a new ip. Some do it, some don't.